UncleJung

Regular
2 You're 10
Dec 2, 2012
Georgetown
VetteCoins
Car
2011 Grand Sport
I've been reading about the Corvette "wave " ...

I'm thinking it's kind of a cool thing , and If I ever get to drive my car, will be looking forward to my first "Corvette wave "
I've only passed one other Vette when I was out, but he was too busy on his cell phone to notice me or likely anything else ....

What do you guys think about it ? Is it alive and well ? Do you usually wave at other Vettes....Do most wave at you ?
Is there any kind of "rules of the Corvette wave " protocol or etiquette?:coolgleam: :canada:

In the limited driving that I have managed to do in my car I haven't seen another Corvette yet but I will wave when I do see one. I think it is cool too. I always used to wave at other motorcycles when I had bikes. Only Harley riders didn't wave back. Funny you mention the cell phone. Almost got run off the road by a guy in a C5 on I-75 this March who was on his phone. Probably never even knew I was there.

I always throw a "wave". And almost always get one in return. To be honest the only time I didn't get a wave was from a C6 guy... That and sometimes I forget I'm in my truck and will give a wave, even then I might get a return wave.

The wave is for motorcyclists......I will not wave at other Vettes. I don't wave at every F-150 I pass, my arm would be tired. I heard Jeep drivers wave too. Sorry if I ruffle any feathers, but that is how a I feel. I would however wave at a Vette if I knew it was one of the members on here.

The wave is for motorcyclists......I will not wave at other Vettes. I don't wave at every F-150 I pass, my arm would be tired. I heard Jeep drivers wave too. Sorry if I ruffle any feathers, but that is how a I feel. I would however wave at a Vette if I knew it was one of the members on here.

way out here in the boonies it's a little different because 9 times out of 10 it'll be someone that knows you from one of the local cruise nights. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.