I have their spray detailer and it's awesome. I want more of their products.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I have there kit..comes with the Porter polisher,waxing pads for each step, Swirl and haze remover, Polish and the final step you apply there Machine wax...Killer shine and protection :coolgleam:

I use the detail spray in between when ever I need...amazing stuff

There is a Adams Canadian website now...You dont have to buy from there U.S. store anymore.

Last edited:
Here is another version of the water repellant Keith already posted. This is only $9.99 per spray can, and used on all household products etc.

Ross Nanotechnology's NeverWet superhydrophobic spray-on coating - YouTube

Oops, sorry when I first posted this I had the website up with the product for sale for $9.99. Now the site states that it is not ready for retail sales yet. Sorry............ T'was a Google blooper I guess.

Last edited:
I have there kit..comes with the Porter polisher,waxing pads for each step, Swirl and haze remover, Polish and the final step you apply there Machine wax...Killer shine and protection :coolgleam:

I use the detail spray in between when ever I need...amazing stuff

There is a Adams Canadian website now...You dont have to buy from there U.S. store anymore.

how do you rate the porter cable polisher Crusher ? I am eyeing one of those myself

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Adams sealant? Is it as good looking and long lasting as they claim.? Nice to have something that would seal a lovely shine or that ultra clean glass etc.. Just sounds too good to be true.

Yes the Adams Machine super sealant is what I use. It does an excellent job protecting the paint :coolgleam:....I use the 3 step...First use the Swirl and haze remover then the Machine Polish and the last step is the Adams Machine super sealant . Awesome results! :coolgleam::coolgleam:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread