I use AVG on my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S3), and it's saved me a couple times.
Now back to car care products. What product (s) are you guys using/having luck with to condition the leather?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I use AVG on my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S3), and it's saved me a couple times.
Now back to car care products. What product (s) are you guys using/having luck with to condition the leather?

I use Meguires Gold class rich leather cleaner and conditioner ...Works great. You can pick it up at Canadian Tire

GOLD CLASS RICH LEATHER CLEANER/CONDITIONER | Meguiar's

I will be using Adams leather conditioner if the weather ever gets warm enough so that the seat doesn't crack from being FROZEN ! ! :D

I use Zanio leather conditioner I bought last year.....it is good, but I think it could be better. Smells real nice....almost like a new golf bag.... but I think that there is better stuff on the market for your interior........ I would be interested in trying Adams stuff.

I use Autoglym Leather Care Balm and Autoglym Leather Cleaner, also available at CTC.

Thanks Wayne. I'm currently using the Autoglym Leather Care balm, but haven't tried the Conditioner. I don't mind it, I was just wondering if there was something better that someone here could recommend. I'm going to be working in the States shortly so I might order some Adam's products while I'm there.

paint on my 07 vette is great but in certain light I can see paint swirls will clay bar remove these and if not can anyone tell me what to use thanks

paint on my 07 vette is great but in certain light I can see paint swirls will clay bar remove these and if not can anyone tell me what to use thanks

No, the clay will not take out swirl marks. Clay is very important to aid you in getting the car good and clean. It will take out any of the bug guts road tar and impurities that has accumulated .
For swirls you will have to remove a bit of clear coat to get it back level. There is some products that fill these, but it will not last.... I would recommend Adams. and the Porter Cable buffer Have a look at some of their videos.

Adam's Polishes Canada

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread