We need some more Albertans to come and show off their Vettes. Now that we have moved the day to the 18th, perhaps @Rruuff Day and @Cariboocreek can come. I know there are more Albertans out there on this forum. Come on, people, we need "LOADS-O-VETTES" out there.
I would love to show up but am waiting to find out from the boss what my weekend plans are. When she lets me know, and gives me my allowance, then I can make a plan.

Reactions: Dale124
1E50B32F-9D7D-4F33-8D52-CD6E030499A2.gif

Reactions: Dantanman
We need some more Albertans to come and show off their Vettes. Now that we have moved the day to the 18th, perhaps @Rruuff Day and @Cariboocreek can come. I know there are more Albertans out there on this forum. Come on, people, we need "LOADS-O-VETTES" out there.
I may try to come in from Golden.

Good because even though he is my "little" brother, that is in age not size haha. Actually he did try several Corvettes over the years and didn't fit well in them pre- C7.
Invite him along.... Not the first stang that has tagged along... Somebuddy has a buddy that shows up every year at the Ponoka Meet and Greet with his cobra mustang... We welcome pony cars too... Assuming @Dale124 doesn't mind a stang crashing his meet... ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread