YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Hope it's OK to post. Just wanna put out there a local icon/staple of the Red Deer Highway Mile
is the Doughnut Mill - a stand-alone business that appreciates its patronage. Whether a
Corvette Cruise Doughnut Run or with Daily Drivers, it's great to support Local Business
that might be struggling during this time. My small part ... thanks everyone.

They make their own product so it is a bit more than Timmies but with different options/flavours.

The Donut Mill

West Side of the Red Deer Highway Mile ... :thumbs:
As a kid (quite few years back), I remember seeing the Doughnut Mill as we
drove by and always thinking it's the place where Old Dutch Potato Chips were made :Biggrin:

donut-mill-red-deer.jpg

Hope it's OK to post. Just wanna put out there a local icon/staple of the Red Deer Highway Mile
is the Doughnut Mill - a stand-alone business that appreciates its patronage. Whether a
Corvette Cruise Doughnut Run or with Daily Drivers, it's great to support Local Business
that might be struggling during this time. My small part ... thanks everyone.

They make their own product so it is a bit more than Timmies but with different options/flavours.

The Donut Mill
Anyone interested in a meet up at the donut mill this Saturday morning? I would love a short road trip to this iconic Red Deer stop.

Cabin shutdown takes me a couple of hours even with prepping what I can tonight.
So I will not likely be able to head out until 10:30-11 for the hour drive South to RD.
Next weekend much easier as I can just hop-in and drive from Calgary.

excellent … please cooperate weatherman … please as I will be there with friends :thumbs:

I'm still stopping in tomorrow on my way to YYC from isolating (aka summer cabin)

Tentatively Book Saturday July 18 for a meet at the Red Deer Mile :thumbs:
It would be great to just drive and even better to meet up

Last edited:
Reactions: Dantanman
Stopped in to the Doughnut Mill Yesterday on my way back home from Ma-Me-O ... I know my favourite specialty doughnut now. Posting the menu board for those who will come fill the parking lot next Saturday July 18th. Lets set a time ... really hoping the weather cooperates for the morning/afternoon. It would be great to meet with Alberta's seasoned and new Corvette Owners.
559DEE41-9644-4E9B-8CEC-772F2B1B1C77.jpeg
531CB325-26F7-425E-89E4-FA67625CE094.jpeg
03D8F5D8-5E4E-4012-BC32-F9A3B3AEBF04.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread