Featured Thread
Sorry, been away from here for 5 days..... busy

I have not talked to Paul yet.

I will post a 2018 Mountain Cruise thread with surveys and idea's and here what feedback people have. Should have it posted by early January. It won't be what is happening... just what people want and like for some of the idea's in my head. I am off work the last week in December so maybe post it around then.

I will also price out a few hotels blocking 18-25 rooms in a few area's.

More to come.

Brian
All in good time Brian (Paul) ... very much appreciate you both for doing this.
No worry or hurry as this event isn't until "next year" :angelic:
however, in only about :eek: three more weeks ...
We are going to be all over you about every minor detail!!! ;)
Spring can't come soon enough ...:Cryin:

I would be willing to cruise out on a Thursday and make it a long weekend. I think that's a great idea also if the majority can pull it off.

I am thinking of maybe starting Friday night could be a possibility. Not necessarily be in the mountains but near them to have an early Sat 9am start to enjoy the full Sat in the mountains. More to come. I could do a 3 day weekend too if we thought that one time.

Meeting and leaving at 11am Saturday and getting to the mountians 1-2 pm makes the Saturday IN the mountains short.

All in good time Brian (Paul) ... very much appreciate you both for doing this.
No worry or hurry as this event isn't until "next year" :angelic:

Actually, Jasper seems almost booked for summer 2018. ( but maybe hotels still have lots of rooms not on the travel sites - I will check )

if we decided on a Jasper 2019 cruise we should find a block of rooms at a hotel soon ( for 2019 )

LOL

B

Reactions: YFCvii
If all goes well and we decide on Lake Louise Brian,there’s always Storm Mountain Lodge on the Radium highway for accommodations. They are a little pricey after June mind you. It’s about 10 kms up the road from the highway 1 junction. I’m kinda leaning towards 2 nights with Jenny there.

Reactions: YFCvii
Actually, Jasper seems almost booked for summer 2018. ( but maybe hotels still have lots of rooms not on the travel sites - I will check )

if we decided on a Jasper 2019 cruise we should find a block of rooms at a hotel soon ( for 2019 )

LOL

B
I realized Jasper will be a tough one when I tried a few of my resources from when I was a kid. Resources I had have since broken ties with their hotels through retirement. So I am real comfortable doing the South of Lake Louise thing ... as it sounds and feels way more promising ...

Reactions: MikeysZ06
If all goes well and we decide on Lake Louise Brian,there’s always Storm Mountain Lodge on the Radium highway for accommodations. They are a little pricey after June mind you. It’s about 10 kms up the road from the highway 1 junction. I’m kinda leaning towards 2 nights with Jenny there.
I will check into it.

B

Reactions: MikeysZ06

Little bit off the beaten path for my tastes but a nice place to celebrate a 2 day honeymoon or in your case a 2 day honey visit... ;) Unfortunately the "little pricey" starts June 1 as well....

137BB71B-4B44-4BC9-979F-E613AD53CA69.jpeg
Little bit off the beaten path for my tastes but a nice place to celebrate a 2 day honeymoon or in your case a 2 day honey visit... ;) Unfortunately the "little pricey" starts June 1 as well....
Oh it’s nice !! Pricey yes!! But,if I start collecting empties at work!! :thumbs: :Biggrin: No all kidding aside,where you guys stayed last year would be ideal. Or,give these guys a call too,Paradise Bungalows. They have both cabins and a lodge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.