Our buddy (Steamer [Rob])from Comox BC is back for a visit and has all our tees and hats with him.
Let's hook up at Manny's shop: Dasilva Motorsports in Breslau on Saturday Sept. 8 about 9am for pictures, hats and tees distribution, and whatever, if anyone needs anything done or a dyno or whatnot. Of course an appointment might be needed so check with Manny first.

I'm assuming everyone knows where Dasilva Motorsports is but in case you don't here's a google map link to his shop:

Dasilva Motorsports Inc.

315 Woolwich Street, Breslau, ON

See you Saturday Sept 8th 9am.

C.

Thanks. It was mainly Steamer's (Rob's) doing to get the project off the ground and to see it thru. As you can imagine there's a lot of steps to cover. I helped with distribution this end and we got thru it but Rob was the brainchild. I'm sure everyone appreciates that.
We're just waiting for someone out west to step up and pitch in with contact info and arrangements so that the project can continue for our western friends.

Would be very nice for us as members and for the forum in general to have a unifying hat and tee to display.
Besides the increased comradery and friendships it would create here, we're trying to all come together to get a big group shot. It would take some photoshop skills to accomplish but I'm pretty sure we can git 'er done.

We'll post when the project continues for anyone who missed the first batch in the east and any new members who'd like to participate, as well as for out western friends so that everyone gets a chance to wear the tee and hat of a great forum with a lot of great members.

Keep the thread going folks. It would be nice to not forget what our initial project was.

--------and once again: Thanks to Steamer for all his hard work to get this done.

C.

Users who are viewing this thread