Our buddy (Steamer [Rob])from Comox BC is back for a visit and has all our tees and hats with him.
Let's hook up at Manny's shop: Dasilva Motorsports in Breslau on Saturday Sept. 8 about 9am for pictures, hats and tees distribution, and whatever, if anyone needs anything done or a dyno or whatnot. Of course an appointment might be needed so check with Manny first.

I'm assuming everyone knows where Dasilva Motorsports is but in case you don't here's a google map link to his shop:

Dasilva Motorsports Inc.

315 Woolwich Street, Breslau, ON

See you Saturday Sept 8th 9am.

C.

Ooops... the package had my name on it and it said Medium, but when I opened it at home it was XL. If anyone got a Medium by mistake let me know.

On the other hand it was great to see everyone again today and the hats and shirts do look fantastic.

Wayne, very sorry about that!! Somehow the tags must have got switched in my luggage. I double checked everything at home but didn't do that here. If things don't get straitened, out I have three more mediums at home and you can pick one up when your out in two weeks. I'll check with Manny Monday.
Rob

Could you please leave mine at Manny's shop and I will pick them up next week.

Thanks

Mark.:canada:

Guys: all the hats and tees that weren't picked up today are at Manny's shop.
Sorry -- forgot to mention.

C.

Brian: missed your post this morning -- glad you could make it out hope to see you on our Tim's run next Friday.

C.

If there happened to be a left over medium tee shirt and hat, I'd take them. It would be a good excuse to take a drive down to Breslau to meet Manny and see the new shop. Might just need some work done some day.

If there happened to be a left over medium tee shirt and hat, I'd take them. It would be a good excuse to take a drive down to Breslau to meet Manny and see the new shop. Might just need some work done some day.

Keith -- Rob says he has a Large and a hat left over which he can leave at Manny's tomorrow -- Not likely we'll get more T's done soon .. will the large do ok?
The XL that I got was not overly big for me -- It was more like a Large so I'm thinking that Large for you would be ok. I'll have him leave it for you at Manny's and if it's not right I'll take it. Rob also has one spare hat which will be with the Tee. Answer back to confirm you got the message please.

Cheers,
Colin.

I left a post on another thread but just give me the address of where to send the money order or cheque and it will be in the mail. Then I will try to get down too Manny's for a visit when I can.

I left a post on another thread but just give me the address of where to send the money order or cheque and it will be in the mail. Then I will try to get down too Manny's for a visit.

Keith, not to worry about the pay yet......Sounds like you'll come to Manny's sometime in the near future -- why not settle up with me then -- That'll be ok...If you really want to get the payment done now let me know and I'll send my info -- otherwise I don't mind waiting. The hat and tee is with Manny so we can hook up when you come this way.

If nothing works out then of course I can send by mail and get it done that way -- It's just a little more for postage.

C.

Hi Colin,
Many thanks, I'll get the shirt when I see you this week. My wife has already claimed the hat as hers. :coolgleam:

Rob I love the look of the shirt and hat, thanks for your efforts, much appreciated.

Hi Colin,
Many thanks, I'll get the shirt when I see you this week. My wife has already claimed the hat as hers. :coolgleam:

Rob I love the look of the shirt and hat, thanks for your efforts, much appreciated.

No worries Wayne -- Glad to help but Rob (Steamer) is the man of the hour here -- he arranged most of it and had them done and brought them along with him from Comox. I'm just helping out with distribution a little.
Cheers Rob....:D

Wayne, Apparently all the tees here were packaged correctly except yours -- You're the lucky one this time..and humble apologies for that ....:D If you could wait a few more days.........Rob says he'll have a Medium Tee for you as you exit the plane next week so if you'll be patient for another few days ..............

You'll have the distinction of going all the way to Vancouver Island to pick up your Tee. Now that's dedication and friendship! Kudos :D

He's lookin' forward to seeing you in Comox for a brief visit. So I'll talk to you when we hook up this coming Thursday if you can make the tim's run to Mudd and Centennial. I'll call. I think what I'll do is take the XL you have for myself (it's a spare) and pay Rob when I see him tomorrow.
I'll call you soon about the Tim's run.

C.

Thanks to Rob and Colin for making it happen and for getting my purchase to Eastern Ontario!

Rich

Rob did most of the legwork on this project --- so kudos to Rob (Steamer) for setting everything up and even bringing most of the hats and tees with him in his August visit here and to Manny's in September.

I'll make sure Rob sees this, Rich ..... and mucho thanks.....:D

Colin.

Users who are viewing this thread