Well there you go.... Use the pattern and drop your family crest in the center.... But please practice getting in and out when wearing your kilt.... :eek::eek::eek:

Crest.jpg

Last edited:
Move over Derek and share the popcorn, I will bring some adult pops.:Cheers2:
Lord Tunderin!! Your from the Rock!! I was posted out in Shearwater, did Base Defense for CFB Goose Bay when the Innus decided they were gonna pitch tent on an active runway. You may rememebr it. Late 80's I tell ya buys...if dere was tree dere was a tousand lol!!!

Lord Tunderin!! Your from the Rock!! I was posted out in Shearwater, did Base Defense for CFB Goose Bay when the Innus decided they were gonna pitch tent on an active runway. You may rememebr it. Late 80's I tell ya buys...if dere was tree dere was a tousand lol!!!
LOL, yep, I am old enough to remember all those protests. Then when the forces all pulled out everyone cried and ask for them to come back.

LOL, yep, I am old enough to remember all those protests. Then when the forces all pulled out everyone cried and ask for them to come back.
Yep, I love it what I call "back home". Im from Winnipeg originally, now live in Surrey BC but always want to retire out there, and no boats lol. I was a Weapons Tech on the Athabaskan, and remustered to Aero Engine and got posted to the same boat. My luck I tell ya. I remustered to get away from sea time lol. Little did I know the Forces LOVE personnel that have gone thru damage control school, and all other crap they put us thru for life on a bateau lol!.

In regards to the lay up process.....I think I will have extra material and was thinking what I could make with it and this came to mind.
Induction Power Coupler.jpg
Its certainly going to be cheaper than the 60 odd bucks Corvette Depot wants for one.I already made the plug.

@ Lawrence, hey bud, the roof is still going to be done, I am just getting another project ready for when I do my layup. May as well do a few at the same time, as far as consumables go its easier. I will be pulling the top off soon, and making the female mold from it. Will keep all posted.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.