Those of you folks who have had the opportunity to drive a C8 with both the GT1 and the GT2 seats which did you prefer and why ? Thank you.
Haven't you already received an allocation?

Reactions: DenisC8
Then why is he asking about seats? He wants us to tell him he was right with his order? LOL
I couldn't find him on your lists BTW
he never provided relevant information, many don't want to participate. Honestly, as of Aug 2023, the entire C8 purchasing landscape changed, and the list is becoming irrelevant.

Reactions: Murray20c8
I have the GT1 love them very comfortable this is after 8000 km driven this year. When we sat in both seats in a show room the wife did not like the GT2 seats, her head seem to go where the hole is
I really want to respond, but the Angel on my right shoulder talked me out of it...

Then why is he asking about seats? He wants us to tell him he was right with his order? LOL
I couldn't find him on your lists BTW
I wish that were the case. I really hate to say this but some wires got crossed somewhere along the line. When I saw my VIN posted on C8 tracker the day before yesterday I pulled up the window sticker and had a moment to say the least. First thing I noticed was at the top of the sticker and saw the correct exterior colour but different interior colour. Then on closer inspection I saw that there were a few options missing. There goes my blood pressure. It then struck me that my original build which I had sent to the dealer had been submitted and not the revised one that I sent them prior to receiving an allocation . When I submitted the revised build I indicated to them that this was the final version and would not change.
When I saw this on Saturday I contacted him and he said he would print both the window sticker and the “ final ” build I had sent him and would contact me on Monday. I am certainly torn as what to do. On the one hand there is a car built for me waiting for delivery, on the other it’s not exactly what I wanted. I know wait times are crazy so will hopefully find out more on Monday. And how was your weekend?
https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2/vehicle/windowsticker?vin=1G1YB2D46R5101039. And the final I submitted. 2024 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray | Build And Price | Chevrolet Canada

• Wow
Reactions: MKC8
I wish that were the case. I really hate to say this but some wires got crossed somewhere along the line. When I saw my VIN posted on C8 tracker the day before yesterday I pulled up the window sticker and had a moment to say the least. First thing I noticed was at the top of the sticker and saw the correct exterior colour but different interior colour. Then on closer inspection I saw that there were a few options missing. There goes my blood pressure. It then struck me that my original build which I had sent to the dealer had been submitted and not the revised one that I sent them prior to receiving an allocation . When I submitted the revised build I indicated to them that this was the final version and would not change.
When I saw this on Saturday I contacted him and he said he would print both the window sticker and the “ final ” build I had sent him and would contact me on Monday. I am certainly torn as what to do. On the one hand there is a car built for me waiting for delivery, on the other it’s not exactly what I wanted. I know wait times are crazy so will hopefully find out more on Monday. And how was your weekend?
https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2/vehicle/windowsticker?vin=1G1YB2D46R5101039. And the final I submitted. 2024 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray | Build And Price | Chevrolet Canada
Wow.

What exactly do you expect to find out on Monday? The car was built with your old spec. You now have a choice to take it or leave it, and if you leave it, hope the dealer will refund your deposit because it was their mistake.

Wow.

What exactly do you expect to find out on Monday? The car was built with your old spec. You now have a choice to take it or leave it, and if you leave it, hope the dealer will refund your deposit because it was their mistake.
Ya there are things that are added by the dealer on arrival but certainly not front lift or back exhaust tips or different colour interior for example. I am not concerned about the deposit due to the fact that they are a well regarded large dealership who up to this point have been very upfront about everything. They seem to have a good reputation which I’m sure is important to them. Mistakes do happen .
I am hoping that on Monday having looked at the situation, and I do have the email trail, that they will offer to submit the proper order using one of their available allocations . I in all fairness would not have been able to pick up the vehicle until the end of April at the earliest due to 62.4 degrees north latitude, lol . With any luck it will work out but at the same time I felt lucky having avoided any UAW issues. So who knows. Considering the fairly large chunk of cash involved like most I would like to have the vehicle I specified. Fingers crossed , again.

Wow.

I hear you Denis . Check the reply to Murray . Nothing personal, lol .

I hear you Denis . Check the reply to Murray . Nothing personal, lol .
Whoops . I replied to you. Apologies to Murray !
I really want to respond, but the Angel on my right shoulder talked me out of it...
Don’t the Germans refer to that as a Faux Pas ? Lol . Or is it a slip of the tongue?

I’m sure the dealer will make it right.

After hearing these types of stories on other forums, I too was worried about my build as I’ve sent a couple to my sales person. I pulled up my window sticker on C8 tracker and was relieved.
Happy it worked out for you. I’m pretty confident that they will come through. It’s just the continuation of the waiting game that hurts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.