I wasn't sure where to post this, but I was wondering if there are t-shirts, hoodies,etc., that represent this site. Just something with maybe the logo and web address. Nothing cheesy or too busy looking. Just wondering if available and if not what the interest was in getting some made.:confused::canada:

I would get a bunnyhug for sure. Proably a T too. Not a golf shirt fan though. I got some stuff made for our res when I was in school I'll see if I can dig up where that was. It was a hell of a good deal, and you could add your name on the sleeve at a minimal cost. I'll talk with Riley.

T

That's fine about the Golf Shirt.......No biggie at least for me but I'd then choose a T or 2 instead of a hoodie......that's just me.......

So it looks like we need T's, Hoodies, and Golf Shirts so far to suit everyone?
If we can get all 3 I'd still have a G-shirt + T's

Just sayin' so we know what we need (and to price out). Thanks Riley.
icon14.gif

C.

Riley, I don't care how many times you PM me, I don't think a wife beater would go over very well ... lol

Common! Wife beaters are in! I'll stop PMing you then...however I like your PM about the speedos. :D

Me and T will look at T's, Hoodies, and Golf Shirts.

I imagine the Hoodies will have a larger logo on the back and maybe a small one on the front.

Gold shirts get flames....ah! Just kidding. Probably a small logo on the front and same for the T's, small logo on the front.

Does anyone know of a good brand of shirt to go with so they don't look thin?

Common! Wife beaters are in! I'll stop PMing you then...however I like your PM about the speedos. :D

Me and T will look at T's, Hoodies, and Golf Shirts.

I imagine the Hoodies will have a larger logo on the back and maybe a small one on the front.

Gold shirts get flames....ah! Just kidding. Probably a small logo on the front and same for the T's, small logo on the front.

Does anyone know of a good brand of shirt to go with so they don't look thin?

Riley, Hanes Beefy T's are a nice heavy 100% cotton tee. Anvil is another brand that's good as well. I'm a bit out of the loop. It's been a long time since I've had to deal with these brands.:D

Nothing yet. I'm trying to get a hold of the guy with the file of the emblem. I can't believe I can't find it on my computer. Appearently he's been super busy at work. I will work on this as fast as I can. I think the shirts are a killer idea!

Riley. You could probably use the PDF for the business cards for what you need. I printed one off and took it my shirt guy. Tee should be done on Monday next week. Large logo on the back and small one on left front. He's using vinyl on a grey tee and should look good. Hope this was okay?
Rob

Works for me as I am dragging my feet on this. Did the picture come out ok? I thought that with the smaller file that it would look pixelated. If not. I will just have to go this route then. Thanks for the update, let me know how the shirt turns out and I'll get this going next week for everyone.

Ya, I was quite surprised that it looked real good. I bumped it up by 275% and it just filled out a page when I printed it. He's also doing a hat, red flag as an outline on top, white car middle and a red CCF under the car on black. I'm paying a little bit of a premium for a one off on the tee and hat, but he said it went well he would be able to do them for a better price.
Rob

Ya, I was quite surprised that it looked real good. I bumped it up by 275% and it just filled out a page when I printed it. He's also doing a hat, red flag as an outline on top, white car middle and a red CCF under the car on black. I'm paying a little bit of a premium for a one off on the tee and hat, but he said it went well he would be able to do them for a better price.
Rob
Sounds decent Rob ---- I'd like to see that.

C.

Well guys, better late than never. Tee shirt guy was real busy with the snow to surf race but today he was able to work some magic and here's the results.
Back of tee.
CCF002.jpg

Front left pocket, with just car and web site. It just looked to busy with the forum logo too.
CCF003.jpg

And here's the hat.
CCF005.jpg

If you guys like what you see let me know and I'll see what kind of prices we can get.
This tee was made with vinyl decal, but he said if we get decent numbers he would make a silk screen and it would be easier and faster.
Lets have some feed back.
Thanks Rob

Love the t-shirt. Clean and simple look. The hat looks a little busy to me. I realize the logo is centered but it looks kinda off with the maple leaf tip not on center. I haven't really followed this thread so thanks to all who are making this project happen! I would take one of each.

Colin, I hear you about the hat. It's the way the logo was designed. If you center the maple leaf, the car then gets dragged to far to the right. Do to copyright we're probably not able to change anything. After you look at it for a while, it sort of grows on you and make sense
Rob