I wasn't sure where to post this, but I was wondering if there are t-shirts, hoodies,etc., that represent this site. Just something with maybe the logo and web address. Nothing cheesy or too busy looking. Just wondering if available and if not what the interest was in getting some made.:confused::canada:

Well guys, better late than never. Tee shirt guy was real busy with the snow to surf race but today he was able to work some magic and here's the results.
Back of tee.
CCF002.jpg

Front left pocket, with just car and web site. It just looked to busy with the forum logo too.
CCF003.jpg

And here's the hat.
CCF005.jpg

If you guys like what you see let me know and I'll see what kind of prices we can get.
This tee was made with vinyl decal, but he said if we get decent numbers he would make a silk screen and it would be easier and faster.
Lets have some feed back.
Thanks Rob

Perfect. That's what I had in mind.

Just an update. After some feedback from the local swap meet I updated the hat so it doesn't look so busy on the front. We moved the C.C.F. to the drivers side and dropped the car and leaf closer to the brim. Here's some shots
ccf003-1.jpg

ccf004-1.jpg

ccf002-1.jpg

The reason for not moving it to the back was price. If it stayed on the front or side it was one move, but the back made two moves so it cost more. As it is the hats come in at $15.00, 16.80 with tax and the tee shirts with a minimum of thirty at $14.00, $15.68 with tax.
There's not much I can do now as I'm headed out on holidays Sat. So it will have to wait till I get back. I'll keep checking the forum so post on.
Rob

A very special cap that came from BC and personally delivered, after a very long road trip, by our very own Steamer (Rob).

Cheers Rob. I'll wear it with pride and think of your visit.

mini-IMG_0005-1.jpg
mini-IMG_0004-1.jpg
mini-IMG_0003-1.jpg
mini-IMG_0002-1.jpg