BANNED
Sep 13, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
▶ $ICAMOU$ ◀
Province
BC
Last edited:
Man, I was there about to offer 162k but alas doesn't seem like he'll go for that...
Have I got a deal for you boss.... $120k and I'll put you into a lightly used 15 3LT Stingray.... And I'll toss a case of toilet paper and 6 N95 masks in to seal the deal..That also includes delivery.... PM me to E Transfer....

• Love
Reactions: Nik and Bixter44
I don't understand this commentary...it's a great car and anyone with huge surplus cash would be foolish not to pay 60%+ over MSRP... With everyone complaining about not being able to get one of these, it's time to toss aside those complaints and put the (money) pedal to the metal...and drive away NOW and before they forever disappear! After all, we all know they're already priceless collectibles! :cool:

Sadly, expect more of these ads with ridiculous pricing, at least until Bowling Green ramps up again and cars find their way to the Great White North... If they're smart, they'll ask $10,000 more than list and pocket some quick cash, before supply starts to meet demand.

Here's wishing all a safe Easter long w/e!

Reactions: Bixter44
$10 says he sells it.

PT Barnum made the observation “that a sucker is born every minute”. Or because it’s the Easter season, Proverbs 21:20: “There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.” Or more commonly known as a fool and his money are soon parted.

This is all normal and expected. These car flippers are super unpopular with the dealers that sold them the cars for MSRP. (Yes there are some out there and I have had conversations about specific cars and people with dealers over this very issue. In one case the guy is blacklisted to deposit in the future)

Was the same BS flipping of cars with the 14C7, 15Z06 and most recently the 19ZR1.

All I can do is hope the pricks end up alone living in these cars for years to come.

Same thing happened with the 2020 Supra. Guys in Canada were asking 40-50k over MSRP after they bought them. Guess what? They didn’t sell and eventually the sellers came down to reality. Unless someone has more money than brains the same will happen with the C8...

People paid with the 3 Corvette iterations I mentioned above so I expect this to be no different. I have some very interesting experiences on this subject, especially with the 19 ZR1s. Maybe not the total ridiculous priced these Dbags are asking... but someone will pay or they wouldn't be doing it.
Don't get me wrong; I have no issue with people making money in general, but these (A)holes do not love the car whatsoever. It's strictly a $ thing for them. Which from what I see here is the opposite of why we own these cars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.