I review Autotrader to keep up with C8 used prices on weekly basis, so I though why not share the best deals that I come across:

Tracy at Brian Cullen is currently selling a 2020 HTC 3LT Z51 with mag ride, front lift, torch red with red/black interior, black 5 spokes and red brakes with 13,300km for $117,000. This is the best used C8 deal Canada wide.

2020 Chevrolet Corvette 3LT - Low Mileage - St. Catharines

Reactions: Murray20c8
Sounds interesting.
Details of the specs show a 490 HP V8 engine.
  • Engine 490HP 6.2L 8 Cylinder Engine
Z51s are 495 HP, aren't they?
Typo?

@DenisC8 What would this thing have cost brand new? I'm not familiar with historical pricing.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting.
Typo?
Yes, a Z51 and a NPP equipped non Z51 are rated at 495. NPP provides an extra 5 HP.

Sounds interesting.
Typo?

@DenisC8 What would this thing have cost brand new? I'm not familiar with historical pricing.
unless you have a time machine, what was paid for this vehicle in 2020 does not matter.

This spec in brand new 2023 prices is $122,714 + $4,542.80 luxury tax + sales tax = $143,800.18 out the door after a 2 year wait on the list

Yes, a Z51 and a NPP equipped non Z51 are rated at 495. NPP provides an extra 5 HP.
Doesn't seem like much, unless the ad details for the car contradicts the expected Z51 numbers.
But if I'm paying an extra $7K for it, I want those 5 extra horses, and the 5 foot pounds. And the NPP (noise proliferation pipes).
Based on the walkaround video Tracy sent me, I think the ad was a "typo". He says it's Z51 equipped.

Do you think they get asking price or is that just a bargaining opening price? If they get the $117k I am happy my car is still worth about $100,000

unless you have a time machine, what was paid for this vehicle in 2020 does not matter.

This spec in brand new 2023 prices is $122,714 + $4,542.80 luxury tax + sales tax = $143,800.18 out the door after a 2 year wait on the list
I was just curious, and thought you might hazard a guess, since these cars are more prone to appreciaton than depreciation.
I figured probably around $100,000+ OTD.

Doesn't seem like much, unless the ad details for the car contradicts the expected Z51 numbers.
But if I'm paying an extra $7K for it, I want those 5 extra horses, and the 5 foot pounds. And the NPP (noise proliferation pipes).
Based on the walkaround video Tracy sent me, I think the ad was a "typo". He says it's Z51 equipped.

its a z51 for sure

The NPP bypasses most of the muffling. I like the valves and I couldn't be bothered with modding the car any more. I was into that with the Camaro's, but I didn't want to start that stuff with this car. At least not for a few more years. As jack says you can do better with aftermarket exhausts and cats, but your stuck with whatever sound you get. I'm pretty sure none of the aftermarket exhaust systems can add remote controlled valves unless you are replacing the NPP exhaust.

The NPP bypasses most of the muffling. I like the valves and I couldn't be bothered with modding the car any more. I was into that with the Camaro's, but I didn't want to start that stuff with this car. At least not for a few more years. As jack says you can do better with aftermarket exhausts and cats, but your stuck with whatever sound you get. I'm pretty sure none of the aftermarket exhaust systems can add remote controlled valves unless you are replacing the NPP exhaust.
Like refitting the exhaust on a Harley? Lots of $$/effort/work, to remake the wheel.

There was another one at Grimsby Chrysler.
Who trades a C8 HTC Corvette for something Chrysler?

I still have the stock "exhaust". I leave my car in My Mode. Valves always open. I was with Sparro the other day. His aftermarket exhaust cold start blows mine out of the water. Yes you read it here. Sparro blows Jack lol...

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8 and KTJF
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread