$10 says he sells it.

PT Barnum made the observation “that a sucker is born every minute”. Or because it’s the Easter season, Proverbs 21:20: “There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.” Or more commonly known as a fool and his money are soon parted.

Actually if your the Chupa Chups company, 7610 suckers are born (made) every minute.. :Biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: 12cents
$10 says he sells it.

PT Barnum made the observation “that a sucker is born every minute”. Or because it’s the Easter season, Proverbs 21:20: “There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.” Or more commonly known as a fool and his money are soon parted.

For $160k ? I'll take that bet Al...

Got in contact with an individual who sold his C8 here in the GTA area, he was into his car for $103k after taxes and sold his car with 300km + for $123k before taxes.

He made a quick $20k profit even after paying HST on his vehicle. These ads likely wont sell for 60k over, 20k-30k is my guess.

I tend to agree but you would be surprised at what some will pay to have "the latest".

Reactions: nKuch
Got in contact with an individual who sold his C8 here in the GTA area, he was into his car for $103k after taxes and sold his car with 300km + for $123k before taxes.

He made a quick $20k profit even after paying HST on his vehicle. These ads likely wont sell for 60k over, 20k-30k is my guess.

But unless he's sold to a dealer who in their right mind would pay his HST just to have to shell it out again??? If a private buyer then they are paying $123k plus HST = $138,990. That's nuts on a $92k MSRP car.

l was offered a 3LT C8with all the bells and whistles for $94000 plus tax would have got it but did not like the color.There was no markup on this car the owner just wanted to honor his deal with his broker.
Should have picked it up. I personally dislike all of chevy's colors and that's what wraps are for. There also a great way to to standout in a crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
l was offered a 3LT C8with all the bells and whistles for $94000 plus tax would have got it but did not like the color.There was no markup on this car the owner just wanted to honor his deal with his broker.
Still available I'll take it, curious what colour do you dislike that much for me?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.