Aug 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Z51 Coupe
Province
ON
Just got an email from Spencer's & turns out they got an additional 10 (surprise) allocations for the 2021 model year, so Christmas probably came early for some forum members. I didn't make the cut for 2021 but should (hopefully) be in the first or second batch of 2022s. Wonder if any other dealers got surprise allocations?

Just got an email from Spencer's & turns out they got an additional 10 (surprise) allocations for the 2021 model year, so Christmas probably came early for some forum members. I didn't make the cut for 2021 but should (hopefully) be in the first or second batch of 2022s. Wonder if any other dealers got surprise allocations?
Yes, likely the big three here and the big ones in the states. They usually do this near the end of the MY.

Reactions: pozi240
No 2021 June allocations anywhere in the U.S. (Per written document put out by GM USA). Glad that some were given out to Canadian members waiting for so long for theirs.
I believe the CDN dealers got the same memo. GM usually rounds out the MY by rewarding the larger dealers with a few allocations near the end. So they can finish the year at the end of a week type thing. They must have a good feel for the parts supply now.

I'm up at Spensers and it was a great surprise call. Just sent my order in yesterday. What are some of the delivery times that you guys had? I have a friend that got his in 19 days. Andrew is telling me 6-8 weeks

I'm up at Spensers and it was a great surprise call. Just sent my order in yesterday. What are some of the delivery times that you guys had? I have a friend that got his in 19 days. Andrew is telling me 6-8 weeks
Yup about 6-8 weeks... you'll go to 3300 status pretty quickly.

Andrew and his team are awesome to deal with.

Reactions: canadiansteelman
Yay! Good news for those waiting on 21s and 22s
I received a surprise call from sales manager on May 14 asking if I was willing to place my order for a new 2021 C8. I jumped at the chance. I’m now officially at 3000 status waiting for TPW. Christmas, indeed, comes early this year!!!

Good news - waiting to order 2022 - doubt I'll get a call for a 2021 - the list I was on. I am going to go full bore on this car - last one - no 5 vette.
When do you think dealers will start taking orders for 2022s? I know this all depends on when 2021 production ends, but assuming they stay on track & 2022 production starts in September, would dealers be getting allocations/taking orders in August? And I guess if you're in this first batch, you'll be ordering without confirmed pricing right ?

When do you think dealers will start taking orders for 2022s? I know this all depends on when 2021 production ends, but assuming they stay on track & 2022 production starts in September, would dealers be getting allocations/taking orders in August? And I guess if you're in this first batch, you'll be ordering without confirmed pricing right ?
July 1 the order bank should open.

Anyone on a list right now just transitions over to a 2022 working with their dealership to submit if close to front of the line.

I'm in line for a 22 but won't submit until the dealership receives an allocation to match me to.

Order banks for 2022 starts second week of July... one could assume that 22' allocations will start in July as well, lots of chatter (and dates) on this on other forums, etc.

Reactions: CamsC8
Ironically I rcved a call from Sherwood Park Chev (Edmonton) yesterday also stating they just rcved a few more allocations. I advised the Sales rep I had cancelled my spot on the list with them over 3 months ago as I was able to get an allocation back in March through Capital Chev in Calgary. My 2021 Torch Red 2LT just came off the truck in Calgary yesterday. I can't wait to pick it up next Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: CamsC8
July 1 the order bank should open.

Anyone on a list right now just transitions over to a 2022 working with their dealership to submit if close to front of the line.

I'm in line for a 22 but won't submit until the dealership receives an allocation to match me to.
WTF Are you ordering this time?? lol

• Haha
Reactions: OL Yeller
Ironically I rcved a call from Sherwood Park Chev (Edmonton) yesterday also stating they just rcved a few more allocations. I advised the Sales rep I had cancelled my spot on the list with them over 3 months ago as I was able to get an allocation back in March through Capital Chev in Calgary. My 2021 Torch Red 2LT just came off the truck in Calgary yesterday. I can't wait to pick it up next Thursday.
Congrats. Enjoy - drive her long and hard.

I'm not sure if I jump up and down, stomp and scream or curse that now the wait begins. Didn't figure this would happen till August, got a call from the dealer that they got an allocation for this consensus. Details confirmed of the build, order is placed.

Now .... Live each day watching Murray's spreadsheet, hoping production continues to kill it at BG. And wait for the next Code of progress. 6000 would be nice

Thank you everyone for my sanity.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.