As noted in my post on June 16th I was given an additional allocation and today I was notified that my car was built yesterday and the VIN matches up to the production estimates provided by Murray. Will be great to be able to pick the car up in the hopefully not to distant future.
That's awesome! That's record time for order to build.
Did you get to order what you wanted or was it a stock order?

I was able to get what I had ordered...silver flare metallic, 2LT, red interior, carbon flash high wing spoiler and carbon flash wheels, NPP exhaust, mag ride, red engine cover, silver hash marks, battery protect, and a couple of other minor options. I had tried to put the front end lift on but the car had advanced beyond the stage where I could make any changes. Will also be adding an ACS Composite 1vm carbon flash splitter which was delivered within 3 days after the online order had been made...great service at ACS !

As noted in my post on June 16th I was given an additional allocation and today I was notified that my car was built yesterday and the VIN matches up to the production estimates provided by Murray. Will be great to be able to pick the car up in the hopefully not to distant future.
Congrats!
So you did not get a TPW prior to being notified that your car was build?

Reactions: MY21C8
I received a call from my dealer. I have progressed to 3300 with a TPW of July 26. It's getting closer to real !

Only crappy part is now having to roll all of these stupid pennies for when it gets delivered. Ugh. Paper cuts

Rob
Rob,

I think our VIN #'s might be close together. I scheduled for production next week as well!
Mike

Reactions: Crzynot2
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.