Just got an email from Spencer's & turns out they got an additional 10 (surprise) allocations for the 2021 model year, so Christmas probably came early for some forum members. I didn't make the cut for 2021 but should (hopefully) be in the first or second batch of 2022s. Wonder if any other dealers got surprise allocations?
I received a call today from a small dealer in Saskatchewan. Sales manager said he received two additional 2021 allocations. I was on their wait list for 18 months. I dropped everything and drove straight to the dealership and signed up. Ironically I just bought a 2001 Z06 yesterday to get me through the summer thinking my C8 allocation would be in 2022.

I got one of the surprise 2021 allocations from a BC dealer in June. Dealer provided a copy of the GM Workbench
and the order number. I am hoping that it actually gets built given that they had 11000 orders outstanding.
Fingers crossed that the plant stays up ! Maybe I will get the last one off the line :canada:going to Canada

I was one of the lucky ones to get a June allocation, one month later still no production week. My SA is telling me my order is in status 3300 with no production date. Anyone with a June allocation got a production week? At this point is it safe to assume that production won’t happen until the second half of August?

I as well received a June allocation and was sent a screen shot from the dealer I am at 3100. Which is available to sequence ? ? Fortune is what I feel.

Rob
Cool! All orders are now at least at 3100 then. The admin on mid engine reached out to a BG scheduler and confirmed that ALL orders at 3000 WILL be built. so all orders likely now also have a TPW, but they may not be visible to dealers yet.

Cool! All orders are now at least at 3100 then. The admin on mid engine reached out to a BG scheduler and confirmed that ALL orders at 3000 WILL be built. so all orders likely now also have a TPW, but they may not be visible to dealers yet.
Except sam9158's lol. It should be 3100 very soon Sam.

I thought September production was MY22.
At this point I don’t mind waiting one or 2 more weeks to get a 22 as long as my price is protected.
The last known week for MY2021 is September 6th. MT2022 should start the following week approximately

Reactions: Hossel19
I thought September production was MY22.
At this point I don’t mind waiting one or 2 more weeks to get a 22 as long as my price is protected.
Last TPW for 2021 is 6 Sep. 2022 production starts the week after.
What does MY2021 and MT2022 stand for ?
MY=Model Year. MT is most likely a typo. Lol

As noted in my post on June 16th I was given an additional allocation and today I was notified that my car was built yesterday and the VIN matches up to the production estimates provided by Murray. Will be great to be able to pick the car up in the hopefully not to distant future.

• Love
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.