Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 7.39.00 PM.png
    799.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 7.38.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 7.38.36 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 7.51.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 7.51.04 PM.png
    947 KB · Views: 0
Blends right in with the blah surroundings! ;)
I'd have to see it in person, but from the pics it's very bland.
Saw it in person at BGAP and it’s bland. Belongs on a SUV not on a sports car.

Wife liked it so it may have some appeal.

Wasn’t a big uptake either, only spotted a few.

Riptide Blue and Seawolf greys were popular too, lots of those cars / panels.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
5 weeks and this useless company can't even tell me where my car is or what's going on...

The most "customer service" I've got it, "congrats your car is produced, please get in touch with your dealership about shipping logistics" it's like dude, the dealership literally has no information other than what you give them. Why would they know if you haven't told them anything. You guys haven't even moved it to be ready for shipping, that's literally why I'm calling to ask you.
I'm starting to wonder if would be faster to snag an open allocation than wait until our cars are released from 3800 purgatory!

I'm starting to wonder if would be faster to snag an open allocation than wait until our cars are released from 3800 purgatory!

I contemplated that, the wait time for a new allocation would be like 6-8 weeks from 3000 to 3800, maybe I'm naive but there's no way we're going to be still waiting in 8 weeks... are we?

I contemplated that, the wait time for a new allocation would be like 6-8 weeks from 3000 to 3800, maybe I'm naive but there's no way we're going to be still waiting in 8 weeks... are we?
We had a member here that had to wait 3 months for a QC hold. It could be that long or, heaven forbid, longer.

driving season is done, and the guys are price protected so consider it free storage from GM ;)
If I'm not mistaken I believe that they are both 24's. Re-order now and the price is still the same as when the orders went in. I would seriously be thinking the same thing, especially not being told why it is held up!

Just saw this on the CorvetteForum: So I spoke to the concierge this AM and DID get some news. They claim for those that are stuck at 3800, it has to do with Supply Chain Issues and they are hoping to rectify it very soon. What that means, beats me, but it's better than NO response I guess.

Just saw this on the CorvetteForum: So I spoke to the concierge this AM and DID get some news. They claim for those that are stuck at 3800, it has to do with Supply Chain Issues and they are hoping to rectify it very soon. What that means, beats me, but it's better than NO response I guess.
Too bad they didn't tell you what your car was waiting for. Perhaps its the passenger ejection seat !! Hope you get your car soon. It's been a long wait for you!

Reactions: GCrone

Yeah I really really wish they were just honest about it and open. Like "hey we don't have this particular part, do you still want it or here are your options" like any respectable business instead of "blah blah blah we can't hear you"

Reactions: SONSH1NE and GCrone
The issue right now is carbon fiber parts and aluminum casting shortages. The plant has managed to keep running and building many members cars on here throughout the two and half month strike. It's going to take time for suppliers to catch up especially the ones that were targeted and closed by the UAW since September.
I know from speaking to my contacts in the plant they are working their butts off trying to keep things moving and built over 5500 cars DURING the strike. They are shipping the cars as soon as the parts show up.

My Escalade’s airbag light is on. GM can’t get the part for 3 months now. Same part is used in the Corvette. There could be so many different things holding up these cars.
The strikers are hitting parts suppliers that supply to the repair areas (for lack of the correct terms) and not suppliers for assembly. Or so I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.