Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if my car is still being built tomorrow? Andrew Spencer told me he had 6 cars scheduled for last week production but only received confirmation that one was actually built.
It's looking like your car is going to be the last one off the first shift today around 4pm our time in position 68 for the day.

Update on timeline southern alberta
Deposit April 2022
Allocation April 2023 (constraints)
Allocation may 17 2023
Built week of June 19th
Arrived at dealership July 24th
What's the last 5 of your VIN so I can look a little deeper unless you know what day your car was built?

Chris, yours was the 49th car produced during the first shift on Tuesday June 27th. It came off the line at 12:45 pm local central time.
The build sheet was on the front seat when your car arrived at the dealership Monday, make sure you get it as it will have time and options on it.

Reactions: chrisk
Hey guys! On C8 tracker when it shows that a window sticker has been created… How far away is the car from production usually? Also, what’s the time in between a dealer give allocation to a client to the time a window sticker is created?

Hey guys! On C8 tracker when it shows that a window sticker has been created… How far away is the car from production usually? Also, what’s the time in between a dealer give allocation to a client to the time a window sticker is created?
When a window sticker shows up on the C8tracker it mean the car was already built

Reactions: Murray20c8
My allocation was may 18th , car was built June 27th , window sticker was available on the 28th. My dealership received vehicle on the July 24th. Still waiting for it to be ready for pickup hopefully Monday or Tuesday next week

Status
Not open for further replies.