Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be talking to BS now and then let me know. I can talk to some of my contacts for you and discuss later.
MSRP and what 3 colours are you wanting?
One of the darker Grays (HG or new SWG), Blues (RB or new RTB), or AO. I know that is technically 5 colors, but would flip to any of the other shades. Thanks for whatever info you can find out, or whatever list you think you can get me on.

One of the darker Grays (HG or new SWG), Blues (RB or new RTB), or AO. I know that is technically 5 colors, but would flip to any of the other shades. Thanks for whatever info you can find out, or whatever list you think you can get me on.
Hypersonic Grey will be around 10% production, the new Sea Wolf Grey will be a bottom 3 colour around 4-5% production, Rapid Blue 9%, Riptide Blue will see a bump from 5-6% up to closer to 8% and Amplify Orange will hold around 5%.
I'm just glad you don't want Cacti, but you could have made it easier by saying one of the reds, white or black!:)

Reactions: Neils
I realize that there are many factors that play into which of the Big 3 get to keep their 1st place title for Canada. However I did notice @butsy that your deposit was 1 month before mine (Jul vs Aug '21), yet you got an allocation last month, and I am probably another +3 months out from that (at least). Curious as to what # you were on the list back in '21, I was #103 for BS (#78 at another dealer but that list is moving slower). I can only come to 1 of 2 conclusions. Either BC is the new 1st place holder for allocations in the last 2 or so years, or they had a smaller list and with approx the same allocations as BS, managed to get thru their smaller list quicker.

I ask only because if I wish to leave a deposit for an e-Ray, or do like some of you guys and leave one for a future SR (which may get a refresh or simply for a color change), curious as to how the 2 dealers stack up now that we have some real data (you and I being a good comparison). In the end, I will likely stick it out with BS simply because they were a bit more responsive every time I asked about my spot on the list, and even better, just 4 or so hours away from Mtl compared to the others. So waiting a few months more for that convenience is probably a good thing.

#CuriousMinds
I was #134 on the waitlist when I put my deposit down....From what I've seen since watching the allocation #'s over the last year or so, they seem to get the most each month...Moving up on any list will also depend on how many people drop off that list for various reasons or pass when their # comes up due to constraints etc....but I guess that's the same everywhere.....The 3 big dealers in Ontario all claim they are #1 in Ontario, but from what I've seen, Cullen gets a few more Vette's every month...

List has been updated:

@ggurface - on the list since Oct 2021 - Wilson Niblett - got allocation Dec 2022 and is now Status 3000
@butsy - on the list since July 2021 - Brian Cullen - got allocation Feb 2023 and is now status 3000

@Neils - on the list since Aug 2021 - Bill Spencer
@Mr.Corvette - on the list since Aug 2021 - Barry Cullen
@amit916 - on the list since Feb 2022- Bill Spencer
@Mr.Corvette - on the list since April 2022 - Brian Cullen
@z06in2017 - on the list since May 2022 - Brian Cullen
@Pics999 - on the list since May 2022- Wheaton (Regina)
@DenisC8 - on the list since July 2022 - Brian Cullen
@Cam_rabbits - on the list since Sept 2022 - Brian Cullen
@jwl300 - on the list since Jan 2023- Brian Cullen
I got an allocation today 😳

List has been updated:

@Larthen - on the list since May 2021 - Preston (Langley, BC)
@ggurface - on the list since Oct 2021 - Wilson Niblett - got allocation Dec 2022 and is now Status 3000
@butsy - on the list since July 2021 - Brian Cullen - got allocation Feb 2023 and is now status 3000

@Pics999 - on the list since May 2022- Wheaton (Regina) - got allocation March 2023
@jwl300 - on the list since Jan 2023 - Brian Cullen
@Cariboocreek - on the list since Jan 2023 - Schwab (Leduc, AB)
I can't wait to have some of that green writing next to my name, meanwhile the plant continues to scramble looking for parts to build these cars. Who would have thought that we would be living this kind of situation to buy a vehicle these days. Gone of the days to drive over to a dealer, hop into a car for a test drive, and then pick the color and options you want from the huge inventory lying around in the showroom. What I do appreciate about these lists, just like data analytics, we can see which lists move quicker with which dealers based on deposit dates and allocations to each of them.

Reactions: butsy and DenisC8
I think its time to start an official "Stingray list of who is on the list" that will help people track dealer allocations, wait times, and become a crowdsourced resource for those who are waiting for a C8 Stingray or is looking to get on the list for one.

@Larthen - on the list since May 2021 - Preston (Langley, BC)

@Pics999 - on the list since May 2022- Wheaton (Regina) - got allocation March 2023
@jwl300 - on the list since Jan 2023 - Brian Cullen
@Cariboocreek - on the list since Jan 2023 - Schwab (Leduc, AB)
Johnny21C8 on list at Capital Chevy (AB) Feb 22 , allocation Jan 2023

Reactions: DenisC8
Umm, don't want to jinx things, lots happened yesterday, sudden unexpected text / phone call from Morgan @ Finch (my original deposit @ Apr '21). Was #78 when I signed up, last check-in was Jun '22 (#48), attempted an update for Dec '22 which yielded nothing, so gave up, focusing on my other deposit with BS. Turns out I am currently somewhere around #19 with Finch, which would have likely meant another 5-6 months of wait @ 3 per month (guesstimate).

However, for some reason, I got a call, informing me that due to either 1 of 2 constraints (specific forged wheels not available or Z51 pky only), combined with the economy (increased price of vehicle, higher interest rates), that many before me were bailing/passing/waiting. He even told me some people were upset with him for having called them too soon, not ready to commit to the car, so I guess the tide is turning.

All that to say, he thought of me, my passion for badly wanting the car, knowing it would be an awesome build, plus me wanting it for Grand Prix weekend, and decided to offer me his last allocation for this Thurs. We went thru the build quickly, got me on the phone with their finance person, and the rest was history. Still cannot believe that happened.

It is going to be tight, but if he submits the order this Thurs, he said build should happen week of May 15th, plus 2 weeks for the build, plus 2 weeks for the transport, couple days of dealer time, and I should have it a few days to a week prior to the big weekend (best case).

I am still waiting for the final confirmation on Thurs, but once I know, will let you know so you can update the list here, and switch it to allocation March with Finch !!

Final note, we spoke about the MY24 Riptide Blue, and he informed me that knowing or having seen the color (not sure on what vehicle), as exciting as it looked on the eRay, it is a pretty standard blue, nothing that would pop too much, more subdued in person, so that sealed the deal for me not to wait for a MY24.

Things just got real for me folks !!

Last edited:
Umm, don't want to jinx things, lots happened yesterday, sudden unexpected text / phone call from Morgan @ Finch (my original deposit @ Apr '21). Was #78 when I signed up, last check-in was Jun '22 (#48), attempted an update for Dec '22 which yielded nothing, so gave up, focusing on my other deposit with BS. Turns out I am currently somewhere around #19 with Finch, which would have likely meant another 5-6 months of wait @ 3 per month.

However, for some reason, I got a call, informing me that due to either 1 of 2 constraints (specific forged wheels not available or Z51 only), combined with the economy (increased price of vehicle, higher interest rates), that many before me were passing/waiting. He even told me some people were upset with him for having called them too soon, not ready to commit to the car, so I guess the tide is turning.

All that to say, he thought of me, my passion for badly wanting the car, knowing it would be an awesome build, plus me wanting it for Grand Prix weekend, and decided to offer me his last allocation for this Thurs. We went thru the build quickly, got me on the phone with their finance person, and the rest was history. Still cannot believe that happened.

It is going to be tight, but if he submits the order this Thurs, he said build should happen week of May 15th, plus 2 weeks for the build, plus 2 weeks for the transport, couple days of dealer time, and I should have it a few days to a week prior to the big weekend (best case).

I am still waiting for the final confirmation on Thurs, but once I know, will let you know so you can update the list here, and switch it to allocation March with Finch !!

Final note, we spoke about the MY24 Riptide Blue, and he informed me that knowing or having seen the color (not sure on what vehicle), as exciting as it looked on the eRay, it is a pretty standard blue, nothing that would pop too much, more subdued in person, so that sealed the deal for me not to wait for a MY24.

Things just got real for me folks !!
That’s great news, hope the timing works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.