Status
Not open for further replies.
Denis, I'm just going to send you my list info so you can add to whatever list you create or keep!
These are all with deposits and receipts with all 3 Cullen dealerships.
Stingray since August 2021
Z06 since May 2021
Stingray another one since April 2022
E-Ray since April 2022
ZR1/Zora since October 2022
C9 since January 2023
so for each of those x 3 dealerships? man you are not playing around
Z06 since May 2021
E-Ray since April 2022

so for each of those x 3 dealerships? man you are not playing around
Z06 since May 2021
E-Ray since April 2022
Denis, these are spread out over the 3 dealerships
Stingray since August 2021 is Barry Cullen
Stingray since April 2022 is Brian Cullen
E-Ray since April 2022 is Brian Cullen
C9 is Brian Cullen in January
ZR1 is Ray Cullen since Oct 2022
Z06 from May 2021 is not a Cullen dealership and I got bumped from #1 spot by the General Manager's buddy so not happy
and that is why I bought my current 2023 HTC elsewhere and have 5 other deposits.

Denis, these are spread out over the 3 dealerships
Stingray since August 2021 is Barry Cullen
Stingray since April 2022 is Brian Cullen
E-Ray since April 2022 is Brian Cullen
C9 is Brian Cullen in January
ZR1 is Ray Cullen since Oct 2022
Z06 from May 2021 is not a Cullen dealership and I got bumped from #1 spot by the General Manager's buddy so not happy
and that is why I bought my current 2023 HTC elsewhere and have 5 other deposits.
oh I see, still you must be really close to an allocation with Barry Cullen

List has been updated:

@butsy - on the list since July 2021 - Brian Cullen - got allocation Feb 2023 and is now status 3000
@Neils - on the list since Aug 2021 - Bill Spencer
@Mr.Corvette - on the list since Aug 2021 - Barry Cullen
@amit916 - on the list since Feb 2022- Bill Spencer
@Mr.Corvette - on the list since April 2022 - Brian Cullen
@z06in2017 - on the list since May 2022 - Brian Cullen
@DenisC8 - on the list since July 2022 - Brian Cullen
Based on my last interaction with Jeff at BC I should be getting my car early 2024, you’ll likely be right behind around summer

I think I will get mine Spring 2024
So I am curious, I know a couple of guys on here have gone thru the same thing. I see in your profile pic you already have a SR, yet you are waiting on another one. Perhaps like some others here, is this simply a matter of moving from a Coupe to an HTC, or maybe wanting to change colors ? Just curious as to why some folks end up putting another deposit down for the same SR model. Besides the 2 points mentioned, why else change, it's not like a refresh has taken place along the way. I think @CamsC8 is on his 3rd one by now, and from the list above I can see @Mr.Corvette is waiting on 2 as well.

So I am curious, I know a couple of guys on here have gone thru the same thing. I see in your profile pic you already have a SR, yet you are waiting on another one. Perhaps like some others here, is this simply a matter of moving from a Coupe to an HTC, or maybe wanting to change colors ? Just curious as to why some folks end up putting another deposit down for the same SR model. Besides the 2 points mentioned, why else change, it's not like a refresh has taken place along the way. I think @CamsC8 is on his 3rd one by now, and from the list above I can see @Mr.Corvette is waiting on 2 as well.
In my case: I got my torch red with red interior 2021 2LT HTC in May of 2021, and I though I would be getting my rapid blue with 2 tone blue interior Z06 HTC 3LZ by summer of 2022 but that didn’t happen and might not happen for many years. I decided I should still get a Rapid blue C8 but this time with 3LT, Z51 and mag ride. So if Z06 never comes I would still be satisfied.
IMG_0071c.jpg

Last edited:
In my case: I got my torch red with red interior 2021 2LT HTC in May of 2021, and I though I would be getting my rapid blue with 2 tone blue interior Z06 HTC 3LZ by summer of 2022 but that didn’t happen and might not happen for many years. I decided I should still get a Rapid blue C8 but this time with 3LT, Z51 and mag ride. So if Z06 never comes I would still be satisfied.
I thought the same. I really enjoy my RB, 3LT, HTC. Mag ride, front lift, and Z51 are must have options (IMHO). I was hoping for a Z06, but this car seems to be a unicorn and I’m really wondering if a small electric motor with a body kit is worth 40-50k more than an SR. Maybe I’m just missing something on the E-Ray.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neils
First world problems and decisions. :Biggrin:

@DenisC8 first off thanks for finally starting this SR list, I always admired the guys on the Z06 and e-Ray lists, and watched to see who stayed and who dropped off. Of course creating a SR list back in 2020 or 2021 may have been overkill as most people were waiting on one. Posting this more limited SR list now, for those of us still waiting on the car really makes it feel more real, as our initial deposits are long forgotten from years ago, and some of us don't even get to see the car very much on the road, let alone sit in one. For example the first time I sat in the car was at Ciocca (AC) last year and the other time was at the car show here in Mtl (this year). So I got excited when I saw my name on this list, makes it feel like it's around the corner, the feeling most of you have already lived by now.

As for those who have bought or are about to buy a 2nd or 3rd SR, I guess it makes sense to splurge on a more equipped SR model if the Z06 just seems so far away. I personally love the look of the Z06 wide body but have no desire or need for the engine, so the e-Ray fits the bill for me, not the invoice bill but what I am looking for. Just letting my SR deposits ride out until the call comes in, and then will see how to manage getting onto an e-Ray list somewhere and let it sit for years until production ramps up.

Reactions: DenisC8
I realize that there are many factors that play into which of the Big 3 get to keep their 1st place title for Canada. However I did notice @butsy that your deposit was 1 month before mine (Jul vs Aug '21), yet you got an allocation last month, and I am probably another +3 months out from that (at least). Curious as to what # you were on the list back in '21, I was #103 for BS (#78 at another dealer but that list is moving slower). I can only come to 1 of 2 conclusions. Either BC is the new 1st place holder for allocations in the last 2 or so years, or they had a smaller list and with approx the same allocations as BS, managed to get thru their smaller list quicker.

I ask only because if I wish to leave a deposit for an e-Ray, or do like some of you guys and leave one for a future SR (which may get a refresh or simply for a color change), curious as to how the 2 dealers stack up now that we have some real data (you and I being a good comparison). In the end, I will likely stick it out with BS simply because they were a bit more responsive every time I asked about my spot on the list, and even better, just 4 or so hours away from Mtl compared to the others. So waiting a few months more for that convenience is probably a good thing.

#CuriousMinds

I realize that there are many factors that play into which of the Big 3 get to keep their 1st place title for Canada. However I did notice @butsy that your deposit was 1 month before mine (Jul vs Aug '21), yet you got an allocation last month, and I am probably another +3 months out from that (at least). Curious as to what # you were on the list back in '21, I was #103 for BS (#78 at another dealer but that list is moving slower). I can only come to 1 of 2 conclusions. Either BC is the new 1st place holder for allocations in the last 2 or so years, or they had a smaller list and with approx the same allocations as BS, managed to get thru their smaller list quicker.

I ask only because if I wish to leave a deposit for an e-Ray, or do like some of you guys and leave one for a future SR (which may get a refresh or simply for a color change), curious as to how the 2 dealers stack up now that we have some real data (you and I being a good comparison). In the end, I will likely stick it out with BS simply because they were a bit more responsive every time I asked about my spot on the list, and even better, just 4 or so hours away from Mtl compared to the others. So waiting a few months more for that convenience is probably a good thing.

#CuriousMinds
looking at allocations Cullen gets more allocations every allocation cycle compared to Spencers, also look at the stingray, z06, and e-ray lists on this forum that show that more members are on Cullen's list

#CuriousMinds
Neil, as I am waiting on C8 #3, believe it or not, I still haven't been able to factory order my first due to the crazy market.
The cars I have had just happened due to my contacts. To answer your question as Denis said every month BC gets more than BS in Cobourg but Cullen's list is also longer. Nobody speaks about WN here as the prior ownership allowed the list to build to 900 people so they are out for a long time.
Let me ask you this, would you be open to an E-Ray that somebody passes on or would you be insisting on ordering your own?
Currently (and others can correct me here) from my sources and what I have read, Cullen's is around 70 and Spencer's around the same on the E-Ray list. So if you go on one of these lists your most likely 2-4 years out.
One of the advantages we have in Ontario is that the cars get here faster than shipping anywhere in Canada. Once released from quality it is possible to get a car here as fast as the next day, so a couple of hours extra driving for you should be of no concern.

Last edited:
Reactions: DenisC8 and Neils
Neil, as I am waiting on C8 #3, believe it or not, I still haven't been able to factory order my first due to the crazy market.
The cars I have had just happened due to my contacts. To answer your question as Denis said every month BC gets more than BS in Cobourg but Cullen's list is also longer. Nobody speaks about WN here as the prior ownership allowed the list to build to 900 people so they are out for a long time.
Let me ask you this, would you be open to an E-Ray that somebody passes on or would you be insisting on ordering your own?
Currently (and others can correct me here) from my sources and what I have read, Cullen's is around 70 and Spencer's around the same on the E-Ray list. So if you go on one of these lists your most likely 2-4 years out.
One of the advantages we have in Ontario is that the cars get here faster than shipping anywhere in Canada. Once released from quality it is possible to get a car here as fast as the next day, so a couple of hour extra driving for you should be of no concern.
Great info thanks for that. Number 3 huh wow !! I guess those were temp cars until you could order it the way you want it. Hard to answer on your e-Ray question, I would take one only if passed at MSRP and was a top 3 color, not sure I would grab a color I did not like just because my chance was up, unless I knew it was another 2+ year wait.

Did not know about the WN situation, so I guess based on that alone, for an out of towner like me, best to stick with BS and BC. I was told that even with the mixed e-ray / Z06 locked, once my call was up for a SR that “we could talk”, not sure where that will lead but will see.

Can’t wait to see your #3 in pics !!!

Great info thanks for that. Number 3 huh wow !! I guess those were temp cars until you could order it the way you want it. Hard to answer on your e-Ray question, I would take one only if passed at MSRP and was a top 3 color, not sure I would grab a color I did not like just because my chance was up, unless I knew it was another 2+ year wait.

Did not know about the WN situation, so I guess based on that alone, for an out of towner like me, best to stick with BS and BC. I was told that even with the mixed e-ray / Z06 locked, once my call was up for a SR that “we could talk”, not sure where that will lead but will see.

Can’t wait to see your #3 in pics !!!
I would be talking to BS now and then let me know. I can talk to some of my contacts for you and discuss later.
MSRP and what 3 colours are you wanting?

Status
Not open for further replies.