Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason why my sales persons workbench isn't showing the official pricing yet?

Edit: Does Cullen have any mandatory protection/ceramic coating they add on?
Workbench is a permissions based tool. Permissions have to be granted to certain areas. That could be one reason.
Brian Cullen does not have mandatory anything except for administration fee.

Brian Cullen does not have mandatory anything except for administration fee.
In fact mine has some sort of theft protection that was free and maybe included in the admin fee. Of course they might just be stickers! LOL

Well after the big s**t storm with Preston GM telling me I was 9th back and April and then come August I was 12. I did some shopping around and got an allocation Aug 15th 2023 and now status 3000 at Wolfe Chevrolet Edmonton.
2024 3LT Coupe Accelerate Yellow Metallic - Z51, Mag Ride, Front lift plus a lot of other bells and whistles(will get a lot of the accessories I can add later to keep Luxury cost down). Going black and "yellow".

Well after the big s**t storm with Preston GM telling me I was 9th back and April and then come August I was 12. I did some shopping around and got an allocation Aug 15th 2023 and now status 3000 at Wolfe Chevrolet Edmonton.
2024 3LT Coupe Accelerate Yellow Metallic - Z51, Mag Ride, Front lift plus a lot of other bells and whistles(will get a lot of the accessories I can add later to keep Luxury cost down). Going black and "yellow".
I got yellow; it’s great in person if you haven’t seen it. Just be ready that you will be photographed a lot

Reactions: SONSH1NE
congrats

With a September 2022 deposit at Cullen's and based on others getting allocations in August I figured I was close. Spoke to them today and they told me I still have 9 to 12 months before I will get an allocation and since June I have only moved up 3 spots. Makes no sense.

With a September 2022 deposit at Cullen's and based on others getting allocations in August I figured I was close. Spoke to them today and they told me I still have 9 to 12 months before I will get an allocation and since June I have only moved up 3 spots. Makes no sense.
That doesn’t sound right, but keep in mind many people didn’t “drop out” but just “passed until next allocation”, and many of those people did that before the $12,000 price increase was announced. There is a UAW strike looming so Sept allocations might be very low.

Did you speak to your dealer or was your dealer away and you spoke to someone else?

That doesn’t sound right, but keep in mind many people didn’t “drop out” but just “passed until next allocation”, and many of those people did that before the $12,000 price increase was announced. There is a UAW strike looming so Sept allocations might be very low.

Did you speak to your dealer or was your dealer away and you spoke to someone else?
Spoke directly to person I have been dealing with there. I was progressing nicely till spring and then it just hit a wall.

No colour override order👍
Unreal, I order a red and black two tone in a red car and get an override charge of $800. You order a blue interior in a green car and zilch, go figure!!
Anyways not going to complain the cars way to good for that!

When I ordered my 2023 HTC , I had a colour override charge on my build but when the car was delivered there was no override charge.
I wasn't that lucky but I got the red stitching for free so that made up $610 of it.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Status
Not open for further replies.