Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2023 HTC arrived at the dealer in Calgary on 1/05/23 . I’ll be flying out on June 2nd to pick it up . Will be visiting Lake Louise and Banf then drive back home thru the US . Just sold my 2021 coupe .
Alberta is burning with forrest fires atm you may have to reroute
Banf and lake Louise are not in the area of the fires so far .

Visited Tracy at Cullens today, here is what they had in the showroom waiting to be cleaned up and delivered. Anyone on here see their car?
IMG_0680.jpeg

Distance my car has traveled today as of 3:00, on it’s way to London. Sadly won’t be picking it up until Thurs June 8th, lining it up with the wife’s business trip to be down there. Booked with Champion on the 9th.
Where did the car stop for the night?

Where did the car stop for the night?
I wish I knew. Was on the phone with the dealer today working thru all the logistics for the aftermarket build out, and he confirmed that it was in Louisiana when speaking with him at 15:00. He also guesstimated about a 10 hour drive, so I am guessing it is not an overnight run, and will likely stop in some parking lot and complete the journey tomorrow. Even if it arrives tomorrow, and my anxiety wants it right away, I need to be patient and allow the build to happen. My Vossen wheel pkg will also make its way from 1010Tires next door to the dealer. Now I just need to find a way to drive up half way to bring all my stuff to them (they are willing to come down half way to meet up with me for the handoff). Gonna be a sick build boys !!

Will let you know once it has been all been built out, if you want to pop by to see it before me, only thing that will be missing on it is the dropped suspension happening the next day on the 9th @ Champion.

I wish I knew. Was on the phone with the dealer today working thru all the logistics for the aftermarket build out, and he confirmed that it was in Louisiana when speaking with him at 15:00. He also guesstimated about a 10 hour drive, so I am guessing it is not an overnight run, and will likely stop in some parking lot and complete the journey tomorrow. Even if it arrives tomorrow, and my anxiety wants it right away, I need to be patient and allow the build to happen. My Vossen wheel pkg will also make its way from 1010Tires next door to the dealer. Now I just need to find a way to drive up half way to bring all my stuff to them (they are willing to come down half way to meet up with me for the handoff). Gonna be a sick build boys !!

Will let you know once it has been all been built out, if you want to pop by to see it before me, only thing that will be missing on it is the dropped suspension happening the next day on the 9th @ Champion.
The car has probably stopped at the yard just south of Lansing, Michigan for the night. I was there two weeks ago. It's 3 hours from there to London, so your car could arrive at the dealership by 10 am. I will go by and check on it tomorrow.

Reactions: DenisC8 and Neils
The car has probably stopped at the yard just south of Lansing, Michigan for the night. I was there two weeks ago. It's 3 hours from there to London, so your car could arrive at the dealership by 10 am. I will go by and check on it tomorrow.
You guys are truly awesome, have kept me sane these last 2 years, and love every one of you, and cannot wait to meet you in ON this summer at a show 'n shine !! Will have to be sometime in July or Aug after I get back from the US (family vacay Jersey Shore incl stop in at Ciocca). If you can sneak a pic, would love that man !! The only way to get some pics of it arriving, since I am too far. Thanks !!

Next door? According to 1010tires they are in Mississauga and your car dealer is in London. You confused me. not hard! LOL

This is at the Finch Dealership, on Wonderland, in London, as of 10:30am this morning.
I'm guessing this helps out a few folks that are waiting.
I was there with Morgan for the arrival this morning and sent a bunch of pictures to Neil!

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpeg
    IMG_1163.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1166.jpeg
    IMG_1166.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1174.jpeg
    IMG_1174.jpeg