Apr 19, 2015
Montreal
VetteCoins
Car
Z06
Good day to my fellow Z brethren, So I have decided to sell my Stage 2 areo kit. The kit is new in the box from GM with the exception of the rear spoiler, it has already been installed on my car. The rear spoiler is in new condition though, with only 400 kms on my car. My goal is to get back close to what I paid, I believe the cost was $3375. So here is your chance to get your hands on a brand new stage 2 kit that I believe is on back order. Please contact me to discuss.

My apologies if I've posted in the wrong forum..

In my last post I forgot to add, for half the price. My point was yes gm has constraints on stage 2 but some guys like myself ordered stage 1 and ordered aftermarket stage 2 from other vendors for 1/2 the cost.

I hope it is not taken the wrong way, calgaryguy, but I think the questioning of a price is a bit improper in any forum when the original price is not something that should be questioned. stilro is asking what he paid for the pieces (or close to it which means there is a bit of flexibility) which is all that one can ask for considering they are virtually brand new and very hard items to get for those wanting to stay with a 'factory equipped car'. IMO, in a sale thread there shouldn't be someone down selling an item for the benefit of 3rd party sales; this is something the buyer does himself in a purchase decision.

Just sayin..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.