GM has a wider version of guards for both the front and rear of the car. The part number for the rear mud guards is 84263457, the front guards are shown below.

1705938463758.png

Reactions: Rebby
L
Any recommendations on splash Guards , I think i would prefer the extended ones?
If you have side skirts on your C7 definitely go for the extended ones at the very least on the fronts. The tires will kick up sand and gravel against the leading edge of the skirts and wear that edge pretty quick. The extended guards cure that.

I have the extended guards on my car and they are an absolute must. I might even buy larger ones now since I have a bigger wheel and tire setup on my car.

My C7 Z06 without any guards would have pebbles sitting on the hood, roof, and trunk. Haven’t noticed that with my C8.

Attachments

• IMG_6746.jpeg
    IMG_6746.jpeg
    526.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Bixter44
I should of added non oem, I think the $270 is a little steep.
Bill they are $86.32 a set at GM Parts depot with free shipping from Ottawa if you order both sets. That will save you $100 instead of ordering them with your car and paying double taxes on them.

Jumping the gun a bit here as this is my first post...but we are in the process of becoming an official vendor of CCF. Thanks in part to the many folks who have mentioned our name before we will be glad to be on here helping you guys with your Corvette parts!!!

We have both sets available for ~$85/set. Free shipping

Jumping the gun a bit here as this is my first post...but we are in the process of becoming an official vendor of CCF. Thanks in part to the many folks who have mentioned our name before we will be glad to be on here helping you guys with your Corvette parts!!!

Welcome Chris! Great to have you on board!

Reactions: Chris @ GMPD

Welcome Chris, I have been mentioning you on this thread and others for a couple of years now and many members have ordered parts from you already! I have been ordering parts for all of my GM vehicles from you for years now and it's great to have you on board!
Scott

Welcome Chris, I have been mentioning you on this thread and others for a couple of years now and many members have ordered parts from you already! I have been ordering parts for all of my GM vehicles from you for years now and it's great to have you on board!
Scott
Thanks Scott....there have been 3-4 members recently place pretty sizeable orders with us, and mentioned the forum in email discussions beforehand. I was familiar with the forum (used it for research purposes ...forums have great info that GM just doesn't supply to us), and searched our company name and saw it's popped up a few times. Then @Nik sent us an email about potentially becoming a forum sponsor/vendor. Seemed like a good fit so we're happy to jump on board.

I have been on various car forums over the years so not new to me...I understand how forum members can be loyal to good vendors. Hoping to offer this to members here!

Thanks Scott....there have been 3-4 members recently place pretty sizeable orders with us, and mentioned the forum in email discussions beforehand. I was familiar with the forum (used it for research purposes ...forums have great info that GM just doesn't supply to us), and searched our company name and saw it's popped up a few times. Then @Nik sent us an email about potentially becoming a forum sponsor/vendor. Seemed like a good fit so we're happy to jump on board.

I have been on various car forums over the years so not new to me...I understand how forum members can be loyal to good vendors. Hoping to offer this to members here!
Hi Chris, perhaps you saw your name pop up in this thread I posted last August after Canada got hit with the highest ever model year price increase on the car in addition to the recent luxury tax.
I have had a number of members contact me about ordering through you after I wrote this article to help them save money by ordering through you.
Did you see this article?
Scott