This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Southampton cruise night starts tonight.

Case75

High RPM Poster
2 You're 10
Jul 6, 2012
Earth
VetteCoins
Car
none right now.
Just thought I'd let folks know that the Southampton, ON cruise night starts back up tonight. Weather is sunny but cool today. I think my wife and I will probably go.

I realized that I took some pictures last week but forgot to post them. :nono:

A '75 Stingray. Looks just like mine; oh wait, it is mine.

A really, really nice '59. 283 1X4 barrel. Can't remember if it's a 4 speed or a 3 speed. Owner is from the Southampton area and goes to quite a few cruise nights. He also has a '66 vert; silver with a black top and interior.

'54 dodge. Nice!

'69 (?) GTO Judge. A 4 speed car too!

Not sure of the year, but a well looked after Rolls Royce (my wife having a look).

Group shot with a really well done Buick 4-door convertible beside us. Owner just had the top put on last week.

If you're ever in the area on a Thursday night be sure to stop by. The quality of the cars in the area is spectacular. This week looks like it'll be rained out though.

Last edited:
your car looks better everytime i see it greg !!! that judge is indeed a 69. the nicest of judge models. i'm not fussy on the look of the rag top though, it breaks up the nice lines of the car. my buddy had a hardtop judge, a rare ram air IV version, 4 spd car. did pontiac ever fudge the horsepower numbers on the ram air IV !!!!!