Mine is still in BG there seems to be a problem with it. They won't tell you what it is. You would think they could have fixed it since it was built on Jan 29th. If it's that bad build me a new one.

Mine is still in BG there seems to be a problem with it. They won't tell you what it is. You would think they could have fixed it since it was built on Jan 29th. If it's that bad build me a new one.
They NEVER tell you, but rest assured it will get fixed properly. Not to alarm you, but we've seen cars held for 3 months, but that is rare!

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
If only it was a coupe ;);)
Tony, like I said in our chat I did find you a coupe but it's got 1,000 km on it and it's black but it is a Z07 car. Best option is to get a value on your car in the spring when trade in values tend to be the highest and see if prices have rebounded enough to a point that your comfortable with. No luxury tax with the used ones.

• Informative
Reactions: Vettenut
Here is the "Remedy Available" status update from GM on the headlight/DRL recall for April 5, 2024. Guy's it is exactly the same situation that I described a month ago today when I started this thread to update all of you. As of today there is still NOT a solution for the 2020-2023 Corvettes ***HOWEVER***, as with the 2024's the focus has been on the high volume vehicles and here is the very short list of vehicles that they are still working on for the solution other than the Corvettes.
The 2024 Buick Envision has another issue and is back on the list, the Lyriq, Cadillac CT5's and CT4's are also still on the stop delivery list. That's it.
The good news here you all should recognize is the pattern is exactly the same as March. The entire lineup has a solution just about except for the low volume cars.
I expect to hear that a solution has been found for the remaining C8's by the middle of April! I have heard from many of you from across the country especially those that have new 2023's that the dealer cannot release to you. I get it, I know your frustration and this is a priority to get fixed with GM right now. I check with my sources daily for updates and I will let you know first as to what the solution status is.
Scott

We got a snow storm here last few days.
All the dealer installed options were put on it yesterday and now it's ready to go.
I'll pick it up Tuesday when the roads are fully dried.
I don't know if they reprogrammed anything for the DLR or nor, they never mentioned it and I never asked.
It looks beautiful though. Can't wait to drive it.

We got a snow storm here last few days.
All the dealer installed options were put on it yesterday and now it's ready to go.
I'll pick it up Tuesday when the roads are fully dried.
I don't know if they reprogrammed anything for the DLR or nor, they never mentioned it and I never asked.
It looks beautiful though. Can't wait to drive it.
The dealers are paid an additional half hour labour to install the recall fix in your car during the PDI which I mentioned previously. Did you ever mention what you ordered and how far away your car is to get a photo of it?