I like that Keith.... The KISS system..... Working on computers reminds me of my youth and high school biology.... I was great at dissecting frogs but never could figure out how to put all those parts back together.... What I find works best for computers is drawing little circles on the display screen and then using them for target practice... There is some satisfaction in that....
The next time, if the computer dies again, I may put on a little demolition display in the sidewalk in front of the store. I bet that would get some attention. Whatever happened, the computer is working fine now with none of the silliness so we will just keep our fingers crossed.
I just found out that a friend`s son works for Apple up Toronto way and if I have any more trouble, I am to get hold of him. My friend has a beautiful 1955 Chev. It pays to have car friends.

The next time, if the computer dies again, I may put on a little demolition display in the sidewalk in front of the store. I bet that would get some attention. Whatever happened, the computer is working fine now with none of the silliness so we will just keep our fingers crossed.
I just found out that a friend`s son works for Apple up Toronto way and if I have any more trouble, I am to get hold of him. My friend has a beautiful 1955 Chev. It pays to have car friends.
Well if that sidewalk demo display happens to come to fruition, we will definitely want pictures.... lol....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.