Featured Thread
What we need is our own calgary to vancouver autobahn. Im pretty sure i could get it done if i was elected prine minister. Can i count of your vote..

I'm still fantasizing about the autobahn (canautobahn) through the mountains to the foothills. I would like at add on a few hundred mile, hammer down, full throttle prairie stretch on the eastern edge. 300 kph feels so cool. Youtube really doesn't do it justice. Would be so nice to do that with out prison as the only reward.... it's very distracting. :confused:

I'm still fantasizing about the autobahn (canautobahn) through the mountains to the foothills. I would like at add on a few hundred mile, hammer down, full throttle prairie stretch on the eastern edge. 300 kph feels so cool. Youtube really doesn't do it justice. Would be so nice to do that with out prison as the only reward.... it's very distracting. :confused:

ummmmmm.... you meant 300 kph 'would' feel so cool Derek... ;)

322 feels even cooler ;)

Oh ya.. the C7 Z06/07 has that rear wing thing that looses a few mph top speed!

I’ve heard with the C7 Z it’s very quick to 200 and the rate slows from there. 200-250 has a similar story.
So I’ve heard. :canada:

C6 ZR1 is virtually equal in performance

Ya, pretty well the same..... 638 to 650 .. and my car has a tune that seems to get me 2/10ths so guessing I am around 650-660 now.

My car factory does 11.3 in the Q and looks like at sea level I would run about a 11.1 with a tune to the times I ran here.

Think the manual C7 Z runs about the same... damn auto shifts faster.

I read that the rear wing is the top speed limiter.. think they said around 185 for the C7 ( The top speed of the Z06 is officially 185 mph (298 km/h) ) and my car is 205 ( A new Corvette ZR1, by comparison, starts at around $107,000. And while the Corvette ZR1 only does 0-to-60 MPH in 3.3 seconds with a top speed of 205 MPH, )

Both fast.....

B

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.