Jan 30, 2009
Acton Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Vert
Wow with all of the big power mods some of you guys are doing. I think my fairly stock C5 will be the slowest Corvette in Ontario.

Some pretty impressive builds going on.
Keep it up guys, these are fun to follow on the forum.

I'm saving my $ for a C7 in a year or two.:canada:

Don't feel bad, all I have is the LG Headers and Tune, I dreamed of the Super Charger until my daughter told us she will likely be picking a University that will require her to stay on residency.

I should have spent the money when I had a chance,:swear:

Wow with all of the big power mods some of you guys are doing. I think my fairly stock C5 will be the slowest Corvette in Ontario.

No worries Mark -- out of the box these babies are more than capable. All that supercharging stuff is really unnecessary ins't it?

I'm saving too. I figure I should be able to get one just in time for the C8's arrival.:D

C.

Mark, don't you realize it's a cry for help.

I need an "intervention".:D

Funny thing is that when you took me for a spin, Riley--you're slow 'vette still scared the pants of me. It's a great kind of "slow".
[mob][/mob]

Yes, my car is just slow enough.:D Honestly, I would LOVE more power but I don't need it. These cars are stinking quick for stock. What I would REALLY like though are headers, a tunnel plate, sound deadening, larger wheels/brakes, and coil overs, a tune.....oh, and new seats!

I haven't even spent the $20 for a CaGS eliminator yet. Am always the slowest when taking off when the light turns green.Always get a few weird looks.
Nothing wrong with driving off the light slowly, only we know the truth and in our minds, we have the best and fastest cars around, that`s all that matters!:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.