...my daughter told us she will likely be picking a University that will require her to stay on residency.

I've had the pleasure of dropping about $15 grand on that this year. :eek:
Oh well, it was for a good cause.

but damn I've not had hp like this b4 and it's not enough....now I'm lusting after more and more. My bank account is finding it hard to keep up.:eek:

Yeah who the hell wants a cure......:rofl:

Where will it end????????

C.

When I bought ny Vette I told myself that I wasn't going to do anything to it. I figured with having a Z06 that would be enough. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

When I bought ny Vette I told myself that I wasn't going to do anything to it. I figured with having a Z06 that would be enough. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

LOL, Justin, if it's anything like mine there are only a few things left untouched now........
Owning a 'vette is fun (IE:expensive) isn't it.:D

As Garry in Alberta says "you only get one go-round" ..... got to do it while you can.

C.

Last edited:
Let's face it, for most of us owning a vette has been a childhood dream but having a vette modified from Manny is the ultimate dream,,,,,, OK 4 years for my daughter to graduate and counting. I need to see if I can get to to hurry up and finish sooner:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.