+5c today. Sunny and clear.

Top down, heater on high, was a nice drive. Enjoyed it immensly, even if it was just a short jaint to the store and back.

C4 stays on the road until the snow flies. Hopefully, we get to January before that happens here....
That's great Tourmax.

We will probably get a few more good days here too before the snow flies as well, but I managed to put 6K on the car this year so that is pretty good I think....DOT may be out with the salt and sand any time at all around here.

I managed to log 4717 kms this year from 30 may to 30 October plus I put 3200 kms on my C6 from 25 march to 30 may when I traded it in on my C7.. total this summer 7917 kms.. Not bad... That's about 16,000 smiles or more.... :) :) :)

Did you calculate smiles per litre?

I think you need to consider smiles per metre.... 7,917,000.... Plus maybe an extra 50 or so metres for the times you just coudn't resist turning the rears a little extra.... :ohoh:

Reactions: OL Yeller
+17c here today and sunny.

Couldn’t resist getting the 88 out for a quick burn.

Didn’t go too far, roads were all wet and there’s lots of salt hanging around...
Sounds like you are rubbing that salt in our wounds Tourmax. LOL
One month down and five to go for me.
Eevn if the temp went up to twenty the Vette is too buried to get out for a quickie.

Sounds like you are rubbing that salt in our wounds Tourmax. LOL
One month down and five to go for me.
Eevn if the temp went up to twenty the Vette is too buried to get out for a quickie.
Nope, just enjoying the little things in life when they present themselves.

Days like that are mostly a freak weather event here anyways. We get a couple every winter so enjoy ‘em for what they are!

:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread