Car is officially hibernating. 2019 9,200 kilometres. :sleepingbig:
That’s a pretty decent number for the year Al. I’m debating calling insurance this week as well. Next weeks weather might make my decision easier.

615E933E-E194-4BF0-B23C-21F9B64B3823.png

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Mine was August 20th. Won’t see my car again till June or July 2020.
Hope I can remember which street I left it parked it on.... 😂
My bet your nose will smell all that CF you put on it Derek.
And here I am getting morose about putting mine away in another month. Still have one more get together before then.
Been a great year with the trip to NCM in August with the Ontario Caravan.

Reactions: ddgermann
Is there no hope to get a little more decent weather here in Alberta? I was wondering when this would have to happen, but I’m still optimistic we might see some nice fall days yet.
Dale

Dale we usually get an mid October run in after the end of September armageddon burst. A careful drive at 1C in the morning leading to a sunny fall day in the low teens.
Don’t put it away yet man... you’re going to be catching a few more days of fun. 😀

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii and LE BARON
I leave for the south Monday and then 11 days at hunting camp later in October but still debating whether to put Ginger to bed or not. There are actually suppose to be a few nice days coming and right into early November and for the chump change extra insurance rebate, it's almost worth it to wait and see....

Much too early. Last year I was able to drive until the first week of November. Hoping for another month of decent weather.

Unfortunately the Fall season in Toronto is somewhat more conducive to the Corvette 'wait and see' mindset... Minus 20 and a foot of that stuff l talked about is unlikely in October but not rare here in Alberta... We will see.....

Much too early. Last year I was able to drive until the first week of November. Hoping for another month of decent weather.
Yeah, out East we have it a little better than Alberta.
I usually hibernate by the end of October as I find that there are so few days to drive in November. Plus I need to get the passenger side cleaned and waxed as it is too tight to access once in hibernation.

• Agree
Reactions: OL Yeller
Unfortunately the Fall season in Toronto is somewhat more conducive to the Corvette 'wait and see' mindset... Minus 20 and a foot of that stuff l talked about is unlikely in October but not rare here in Alberta... We will see.....
You know that is not an air dam in front but a snow plow. They thought of everything.

Will be doing the same here 120 Km east of Vancouver. We have begun the monsoon season and our insurance needs renewal at month end so will be switching to a storage policy for the next 6 months. The weather calls for a sunny day Saturday so might just take it out for a nice long cruise followed by a detail on Sunday and then into storage.:(

Dale we usually get an mid October run in after the end of September armageddon burst. A careful drive at 1C in the morning leading to a sunny fall day in the low teens.
Don’t put it away yet man... you’re going to be catching a few more days of fun. 😀

Ahhh, now that’s what I like to hear. A little optimism.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread