One more car show this Sunday at Embassy suites then she goes to bed. Really enjoyed the car this year put on about 6500 km cruising the country. Got good use of new rubber installed this year.

Attachments

• 763E4A0B-68B3-4ACE-B2C3-69BDCA82728E.jpeg
    763E4A0B-68B3-4ACE-B2C3-69BDCA82728E.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 25EDF012-BB1A-4DB6-92C8-078BDC1721B8.jpeg
    25EDF012-BB1A-4DB6-92C8-078BDC1721B8.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 31
Made it to October 12th 😁👍🏻
But i had to pull both out one at a time to bring the xmas lights down from the rafters. Took them each on a 100kph journey before tendering and tucking them into their Stingray PJs until next Spring ☹
View attachment 32410
At least you got one last run before the big sleep...

14 degrees and raining here today (NS). Hovering around 10-14 for the next week or two and on and off rain days.

Probably be able to ride the Vette into early Dec this year by the looks of it.

I’m NS born and raised, but have literally lived everywhere in Canada over 29 years in the military. As far east and as far west as you can get and everywhere in between. Same with north and south.

Love NS, never leaving ever again. We all love our particular part of the country, but I honestly believe this is the best place to live in the entire confederation.

Only place I’ve ever lived that can rival NS for weather was Vancover Island. Just couldn’t live there forever though. “Winter” was horrible for lack of sun. Felt like it rained for 6 months straight one year. “SADS” is no joke gents.

Was nice being able to walk the dogs on goose spit in january wearing little more than a windbreaker though....

Last edited:
Reactions: BDK and YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread