Been to that winery. It's a fantastic time. Wine heaven They offer you a huge assortment of tasters before dinner. And the food is great.
Wait what? "actually dry"?
Agreed … the Winery is awesome !!! Food too !!!
Ambience and Wine Tasting superb !!! Do not miss that opportunity ABC.
I join others saying this knowing the Business was sold to New Owners
who felt entitled to not having to comply with liquor license requirements.
The gavel quickly came down and perhaps they will have that sorted out in time for you ABC.
After all ... it is a Winery.
So recommendation does come without knowing the change in ownership and
ABC can perhaps update us on the Winery during his 14 days of post-return.

We can also perhaps enjoy our first CCF C8-COS Review from you too.
Friendly warning ... photos may also be required (to prove that you were there).
Cheers!

Agreed … the Winery is awesome !!! Food too !!!
Ambience and Wine Tasting superb !!! Do not miss that opportunity ABC.
I join others saying this knowing the Business was sold to New Owners
who felt entitled to not having to comply with liquor license requirements.
The gavel quickly came down and perhaps they will have that sorted out in time for you ABC.
After all ... it is a Winery.
So recommendation does come without knowing the change in ownership and
ABC can perhaps update us on the Winery during his 14 days of post-return.

We can also perhaps enjoy our first CCF C8-COS Review from you too.
Friendly warning ... photos may also be required (to prove that you were there).
Cheers!
I am certainly looking forward to this experience and learning as much as I can about this car from those with far more experience than myself. I will certainly take pics and vids where I can. I will post my PDR on track as long as you guys contain your laughter of my lack of skills. I have my white ”Stig” helmet but could not find the white driving suit in a pear shaped silhouette. Haha. But I do have my blue Piloti shoes. No new balance for me. Save those for my casual every day driving. Should be fun and informative.

I have the course on the first week in December and don't have the luxury of a two week quarantine on return(or want to do it!) I looked around and couldn't find out the precautions taken at the school. Do they do anything at all or are all the classes still together? Being "advanced" in age and with vulnerable family it wouldn't be smart to take a risk. Anyone cancel yet and get a refund if it comes to that?

Kinda sucks as the new US travel warnings are now extended until Nov 21st... and who knows what it's going to be like down there whoever wins the election!

I have the course on the first week in December and don't have the luxury of a two week quarantine on return(or want to do it!) I looked around and couldn't find out the precautions taken at the school. Do they do anything at all or are all the classes still together? Being "advanced" in age and with vulnerable family it wouldn't be smart to take a risk. Anyone cancel yet and get a refund if it comes to that?

Kinda sucks as the new US travel warnings are now extended until Nov 21st... and who knows what it's going to be like down there whoever wins the election!

Yup, I just did! It does answer most of the questions of the course and am satisfied with their great efforts. I just have the other hurtles to jump over to make this work...

Yup, I just did! It does answer most of the questions of the course and am satisfied with their great efforts. I just have the other hurtles to jump over to make this work...
I made the trip in September and was completely comfortable with the COVID protocols at Spring Mountain. The flight was not comfortable with the mask on at all times but was a necessary evil. I did the 14 day isolation and also did the test upon my return. Enjoy the trip! well worth the effort.

Reactions: Gilles27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread