This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Roll Call

Manual or automatic? Your 1st Corvette Bob? A friend of mine here in Fredericton is looking for a C5 Convertible. Know of any around?

If you're friend is up for a road trip, there's a sweet C5 for slae here on the forum from a member in Saskatchewan. I have seen this car and it is pristine.

The current plan has us digging in the YFC area.
Finally took possession of our new build in Oct 2021 in a hamlet just outside of YFC (NB).
Making plans for my 2022 visits ... not sure if with a Corvette yet but will be looking for
Maritime Vettes when exploring the new territory ... My next visit is in a month (March 2022).
Ya no vettes out yet ... however this will have another x-Canada road visit in June/July for when
we get our driveway placed and landscaping completed. Can't wait for our eventual vette trip
to the Maritimes - just wanting to bypass the Ottawa thru Quebec rumble roads if I can.

I like going through the northern US when going into Quebec. The route isn’t that much longer, fuel is cheaper and the road is much more interesting.

Reactions: YFCvii
Avoiding Ottawa these days is just a good rule to live by….

Reactions: YFCvii