Casual User
Dec 6, 2018
Moncton NB
VetteCoins
Car
2002 c5
Province
NB
New to the Corvette world and would like to see all the Vettes in the Maritimes. My new to me (Aug) 2002 C5 Coupe
IMG_8312.JPG

Manual or automatic? Your 1st Corvette Bob? A friend of mine here in Fredericton is looking for a C5 Convertible. Know of any around?

If you're friend is up for a road trip, there's a sweet C5 for slae here on the forum from a member in Saskatchewan. I have seen this car and it is pristine.

The current plan has us digging in the YFC area.
Finally took possession of our new build in Oct 2021 in a hamlet just outside of YFC (NB).
Making plans for my 2022 visits ... not sure if with a Corvette yet but will be looking for
Maritime Vettes when exploring the new territory ... My next visit is in a month (March 2022).
Ya no vettes out yet ... however this will have another x-Canada road visit in June/July for when
we get our driveway placed and landscaping completed. Can't wait for our eventual vette trip
to the Maritimes - just wanting to bypass the Ottawa thru Quebec rumble roads if I can.

Finally took possession of our new build in Oct 2021 in a hamlet just outside of YFC (NB).
Making plans for my 2022 visits ... not sure if with a Corvette yet but will be looking for
Maritime Vettes when exploring the new territory ... My next visit is in a month (March 2022).
Ya no vettes out yet ... however this will have another x-Canada road visit in June/July for when
we get our driveway placed and landscaping completed. Can't wait for our eventual vette trip
to the Maritimes - just wanting to bypass the Ottawa thru Quebec rumble roads if I can.
I like going through the northern US when going into Quebec. The route isn’t that much longer, fuel is cheaper and the road is much more interesting.

Reactions: YFCvii
Avoiding Ottawa these days is just a good rule to live by….

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.