I have two bottles at home and plan on doing my wheels this summer. I can tell you how it works out. But until then I have nothing useful to add except one more number my my post whore count.:D

I used the Rejex wax on my new Yukon, WOW does it ever make the water bead , its like you put it on glass, it beads in sheets.
I hosed the crap of my truck from the roads and it was super clean no reside of dirt left.
It have on only 1 coat. on it so far
The US Vette forum guys swear by this stuff and now I see why.
You can get it from EZ shine in Welland Ont

I used the Rejex wax on my new Yukon, WOW does it ever make the water bead , its like you put it on glass, it beads in sheets.
I hosed the crap of my truck from the roads and it was super clean no reside of dirt left.

Sounds like a great product....and EZ Shine is a good company to deal with too.
Thanks for the info guys.

C.

I'm having a hard time locating REJEX here in Ontario. I looked in EZ Shine's website and found nothing.

I see it available out west in Calgary, Edmonton, BC etc but not here.
Riley, where did you buy yours?

TNX
C.

I'm having a hard time locating REJEX here in Ontario. I looked in EZ Shine's website and found nothing.

I see it available out west in Calgary, Edmonton, BC etc but not here.
Riley, where did you buy yours?

TNX
C.

Yeah, I checked as well and it's out of stock at EZ Shine. :(

Yeah, I checked as well and it's out of stock at EZ Shine. :(

Greg, I've got a contact name in Mississauga: AvTech International Inc. who is supposed to have the stuff. I got it from a contact at the Rejex website who put me onto this guy so we'll see.

It's not that far down the 401 to just above Oakville if I have to go so if you still want some I can get it for you.

I'll let you know what I find out tomorrow.

Colin.

sounds like good stuff, you will likely buy it cheaper stateside too...maybe it will help the old paint on my '65 i'll check it out, thanks!

Nah...forget it...shipping is way to costly:(

Thanks anyway Danny -- Yes it's available thru Amazon but shipping is very expensive as you say ....... I'll get some from this company in Mississauga or wait until EShine in Port Colborne has some back in stock.

Looks like a pretty darn good product.

Cheers

Colin.

Greg, I've got a contact name in Mississauga: AvTech International Inc. who is supposed to have the stuff. I got it from a contact at the Rejex website who put me onto this guy so we'll see.

It's not that far down the 401 to just above Oakville if I have to go so if you still want some I can get it for you.

I'll let you know what I find out tomorrow.

Colin.

Thanks Colin. Let me know.
[mob][/mob]

No word from my contact in Mississauga so we're back to waiting for E-Shine to restock.
I'd be glad to get you a bottle if you like and settle up with you in May or you can get a group order going up your way -- either way is fine by me.
LMK.

Colin.

No word from my contact in Mississauga so we're back to waiting for E-Shine to restock.
I'd be glad to get you a bottle if you like and settle up with you in May or you can get a group order going up your way -- either way is fine by me.
LMK.

Colin.

Thanks Colin.

I see Corvette Central has it. http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb...3QK11GOF699251175830b~Z5Z5Z5YES~Z5Z5Z50000050

I may just go that route if they have a free shipping offer soon and combine it with some other items.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.