Thanks Colin.

I see Corvette Central has it. http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb...3QK11GOF699251175830b~Z5Z5Z5YES~Z5Z5Z50000050

I may just go that route if they have a free shipping offer soon and combine it with some other items.

I'll call them tomorrow for an estimate. If it's not too exorbitant I'll order a couple bottles.
If it is I"ll ask when the next free shipping will be. Can't remember if there's one for Good Friday/Easter, Mom's day, or more likely Dad's day.

stay tuned.

C.

I have used Rejex on all of my aircraft for many years. It is a great product and I am sure those of you who try it will be happy with the results.

Good to know Navion.:D

Here's the deal of Corvette Central now without free shipping:

part number: 101884
2 bottles REJEX: $40
-----shipping -- $20
------HST Tax -- $6.
------Brokerage -- 0.

aircraftspruce.ca usually has it in stock or will bring it into Canada from their u.s. warehouse no charge. They are located on the airport in Brantford. search rejex and 3 will pop up.

aircraftspruce.ca usually has it in stock or will bring it into Canada from their u.s. warehouse no charge. They are located on the airport in Brantford. search rejex and 3 will pop up.

aha -- Now that's not far down the road from me. I see their price is reasonable: $18.50

Aircraft Spruce Canada

I called the toll free number and they're open again Saturday morning at 8.
I'll give 'em a call then. Thanks Terry :D

Cheers
Colin.

Still doing first application with RejeX , doing a small section at at a time but seems very easy to apply, dries quickly, and comes back off easily leaving a great finish.

It's cold here with temps around freezing to +5 during the day -- car's in the garage with door up so cold in there too, but has no effect on application and removal of product.. Drying "to a haze" will be a little slower tho but not excessive.

(the only warning on the bottle refers to excess temps of 85*F and above.)

How long it'll last is most important to me but this product, which is apparently used in the airline industry, certainly looks promising.

A definite 'LIKE' so far.

C.

Very good to hear Colin! I have two bottles awaiting application. First on the wheels, then maybe on the body but I have to try the Zaino first.

I've done the Zaino thing too and it's good. I'd even say it's excellent. You'll like it.
So far I prefer this stuff since it's easier on the old bod ..... :D -- it goes on in one application. -- less ware and tear of the arms joints....:D.

I do know that Zaino last a long time and is worth the money --

If RejeX works out in this experiment I'll like it even more than Zaino ....:D

C.

Just placed my order today with eshine. I'll let you know my opinion of it in a couple of weeks.

I recieved my Rejex from E-shine about 3weeks ago but i'm gonna have to wait till all this snow melts and warmer weather sets in ....:(

Hi Danny -- I've applied it in fairly cool weather and it worked well.....I was rather surprised at how well it worked so I did most of the car in the cool weather lately. I will say that I left some on one section (a door) overnight to see how difficult it was to get back off and it's not too bad but I won't do that again. No surprise tho -- A good application of a good product should come off after "drying to a haze".

I started by a little experimentation and was pleased with how it went so almost finish the car over a couple days.

Long term is of most interest to me and that won't manifest for some time yet.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.