Rotax, welcome to the forum.

I think Bearly Flying is correct there was a lot of information and Xpel and installers, again probably in the C7 section.

All other vintages of Corvettes go so fast we do not need Xpel. Bugs, rocks and road debris are just nuisances to our drives. :Biggrin:

Hey Rotax, who did you order through and when did you order. I'm on the fence...just need a push to,pull,the trigure.

Ordered through Don Wheaton in April. It is shipped and should be here in a few weeks....to say that I am really excited is a major understatement. :)

Very nice! I May go talk to them. Did you deal with a good salesman? If so, send me his name. There's a place on argyl road that does really nice work but I've heard they are expensive. Name just escapes me at the moment. They are just east of 99street on the south side of the road.

Edit: it is auto obsessed. Amazing work but prices to match.

Very nice! I May go talk to them. Did you deal with a good salesman? If so, send me his name. There's a place on argyl road that does really nice work but I've heard they are expensive. Name just escapes me at the moment. They are just east of 99street on the south side of the road.

Edit: it is auto obsessed. Amazing work but prices to match.

Thanks for the info on the installer. The salesman at Don Wheaton has been good. I will PM the name.

Cheers!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.