This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Real Winter is Here

It's about time we got some snow. I finally got to try my snow bucket I built for my Bobcat. Works great! Now to bitch about Saskatoons crappy snow removal and do e-brake turns! Wooooo.

T

Gonna be a nice week this week: a little rain to clean the roads up and lots of sun to warm things up to about 20 by the end of the week.
That's the kind of winter I can live with......

Hope you guys are as lucky where you are.

If the forecast holds, the 'vette will be in service real soon and the mods begin.

C.

You guy's seem to have the weather as I do...like you say, I figure in a month it should be fun having that baby out for a spin...:agree: I don't want to miss out on the 26th in Cambridge cause of crappy weather.....

You guy's seem to have the weather as I do...like you say, I figure in a month it should be fun having that baby out for a spin...:agree: I don't want to miss out on the 26th in Cambridge cause of crappy weather.....

yikes, you mean May 26th at the 4th annual-cambridge-coping-center-corvette-chartity-show? -- that's more than 2 months away -- I'm guessin' by then it'll be hot and humid here so make sure the A/C is charged up and you bring a sun shade for sure JIC.

C.