Our HUGE storm that was supposed to hit us Saturday also missed Saskatoon so that means 6 less inches of snow to melt before bringing the cars out! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yeah I heard there wasn't much snow there but what about asteroids/comets/space debris Riley? -- I heard you guys saw something like that the other day.:leaving:

I was watching a movie with the Mustang lover in my life and we saw a pretty good flash in the sky through the window. She thought it looked similar to a plane exploding. All I know is it was bright like a giant flare gun....which makes sense I guess after knowing what it was. I think I read the meteor weighed 100 kg? Pretty big.

I was watching a movie with the Mustang lover in my life and we saw a pretty good flash in the sky through the window. She thought it looked similar to a plane exploding. All I know is it was bright like a giant flare gun....which makes sense I guess after knowing what it was. I think I read the meteor weighed 100 kg? Pretty big.

Actually, what you experienced was the force created in Manny's garage being released as someone mistakingly opened the door.

yeah we're getting a few snow flurries b4 some rain and possible freezing rain later.
Probably won't amount to much despite the warnings, with temps in the 2-4 range until tomorrow then milder.

hahaha, old man winter must have heard me calling him a wuss....:rofl:

To him I say: "Is that all you got!!"

C.:D

yeah we're getting a few snow flurries b4 some rain and possible freezing rain later.
Probably won't amount to much despite the warnings, with temps in the 2-4 range until tomorrow then milder.

hahaha, old man winter must have heard me calling him a wuss....:rofl:

To him I say: "Is that all you got!!"

C.:D

Now you've gone and issued a challenge.
If we get a huge storm it's all your fault.
I hope your willing to clean all of our driveways :eek:

Now you've gone and issued a challenge.
If we get a huge storm it's all your fault.
I hope your willing to clean all of our driveways :eek:

naaaaaaa, no worries Mark......I've been hammering him most of the winter -- If he had anything at all he would have got me back long b4 this.

Good old Mother Nature will be glad to clean up the driveways with her delicate 'sprinkle' she blesses up with when needed.

Old Man Winter: he's a toothless wuss.:rofl:

C.

Wow, winter for others down south is a whole lot tougher. Lots of destruction and some deaths due to bad weather and tornadoes across Missouri and Illinois, and yet another storm coming up from the Gulf and heading northeast promising more problems.

I wish them well and hope that things turn around soon for them.

C.

Old man winter is not happy with that punched in the snow balls comment! I think we are getting ALL of winter's snow today! I can't see across the road right now. WHEW! Crazy! But fun with the 4x4, so I'll enjoy it, it should be gone in a couple weeks with how warm they are predicting it will get.

Sorry for your luck Riley -- Like you said: it'll be gone soon.
We're now getting some nice weather after a cold snap for a couple days and the temps will warm to above normal again starting tomorrow.

OMW is a shadow of what he once was; around here anyway.:D

Trouble is our good luck is other's disaster --- Weather elsewhere has been horrific to say the least. UGG.

Good luck out there -- "Corvette Weather" is just around the corner.:canada:

C.

Out playing in the snow over lunch!

Here I just started pushing into the snow.

2012-03-06125012.jpg

From the other side

2012-03-06125033.jpg

The path that I created...and a lot easier than I expected!

2012-03-06125304.jpg

Pushing snow with the front of the vehicle, hehe. I've wait ALL year for this!

2012-03-06125540.jpg

The bumper was nearly cracked in half when I bought the vehicle and if I bought a new one with new paint I wouldn't do this but since I fixed the old one and reinforced it all with fiberglass.....Weeeee! I bet the Corvette could have made it through there too!

Well, off to the underground parking tonight to melt all the snow out of the underside.

Sucks to be you living in the frozen North & semi West.
Looks like you found a way to enjoy that white crap.
But if you lived in Ontario you could take your Vette out.:canada:

Your making this more hard on us winter folks:nono:....Looking at Riley's pics, he seems to have the same amount of snow as we do here in Quebec and like Riley, well we have the vehicles to enjoy it while its there...:agree:
And like they say: " If you can't beat them, join them !" :D
I really can't anymore...this is almost as much of a torcher as the Japanese water torcher...:(
Winter.jpg

Last edited:
Sucks to be you living in the frozen North & semi West.
Looks like you found a way to enjoy that white crap.
But if you lived in Ontario you could take your Vette out.:canada:

La la la la la la la la la la I am not listening to you la la la la la la.:D I've never had the Vette out in March and only SOMETIMES in April. This snow should melt soon so I'm not as depressed as I should be. Plus I got to bury my truck in snow tonight. Success all around!....or maybe I'm just slowly going nuts....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.