Beautiful but cold day.

IMG_6915.JPG
img_6913-jpg.92173

Attachments

• IMG_6913.JPG
    IMG_6913.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 248
Got out for a run looking for coyotes with Quinn and Bravo today. Was a nice spring day here about +8. I think the coyotes are avoiding my farm with the dogs here. Quinn is not much bigger that a coyote but she is super aggressive towards them and runs the hell out out them. Bravo, my big boy, on the other hand is a little slower than Quinn but pity the coyote he ever gets a hold of. My Schutzhund (protection dog) trainer says he has the strongest jaws of any dog he has ever trained. He uses a police dog bite sleeve with him and cringes in pain when bravo latches on to his arm...lol... I have an intermediate sleeve and am very careful how I let him grab me.

PXL_20220314_191227663.jpg

The latest addition to our household. I bought her for my wife on Christmas day when she was 10 weeks old. Growing like a weed. She is around 5 months old now. West Highland terrier that my wife named Fiona. Her gift but somehow I got stuck with all her daily walks. Has lots of energy. More than me. LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_5976.jpeg
    IMG_5976.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
The ice is starting to pile up with the wind yesterday. Lucky so far as the lake level is low at the moment. In past years the ice had done considerable damage. Once it starts to move all you can do is watch and hope for the best.

View attachment 94996View attachment 94997
I am hoping to wait until May 7 for a drive to make sure my beach front abode is OK just South of Edmonton. Might have to do it sooner thinking ice should be doing this by now. It is both welcoming in Spring and concerning sometimes. 👍🏻

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06

Users who are viewing this thread