I waited up on the 15th for the forecasted blood moon lunar eclipse.... was suppose to start here after 10 pm so out I went with my trusty Nikon about 10:30 and the sky was more or less clear but no blood moon at that time...So in my wisdom I thought...."ok... I will take a before and after picture.." So played with the settings and got a half decent before picture of the moon and went back inside to watch the rest of the hockey game.... Then at 11:30 I was back out again only to see total cloud cover and no sign of the expected red moon, or any moon for that matter...lol... So alas.... The only picture I have could be mistaken for any regular moon but here it is...

moon1.jpg
moon1.jpg

I'm putting this in the off topic as so not to clutter the Z06 debut forum which I'm sure will get some legitimate use in a couple years...maybe...lol

Anyway. Thought I would display my Jack Raccoon hat. I want to see @LE BARON , @Murray20c8 , and @Jack Raccoon! all wearing one of these in the future...:rofl:

PXL_20220628_181229413.jpg
PXL_20220628_181236647.jpg
PXL_20220628_181406670.jpg

... Easy to make. Used a ballcap without the peak as the headpiece but the hide must be prepped to keep it soft and supple.

I'm putting this in the off topic as so not to clutter the Z06 debut forum which I'm sure will get some legitimate use in a couple years...maybe...lol

Anyway. Thought I would display my Jack Raccoon hat. I want to see @LE BARON , @Murray20c8 , and @Jack Raccoon! all wearing one of these in the future...:rofl:

View attachment 97950View attachment 97951View attachment 97952
... Easy to make. Used a ballcap without the peak as the headpiece but the hide must be prepped to keep it soft and supple.
Did you go to a Taxidermist or use Uber Rruuff?

Supposed to be a good remedy for hip, knee, general old age. Wear it with pride you will be feeling better before you know it. :Biggrin:

Eric is in litigation over these hats. Apparently a few have not been quite dead but shipped to customers in any case because of demand.

• Haha
Reactions: OL Yeller
Supposed to be a good remedy for hip, knee, general old age. Wear it with pride you will be feeling better before you know it. :Biggrin:

Eric is in litigation over these hats. Apparently a few have not been quite dead but shipped to customers in any case because of demand.
Yeah... they were only sleeping and I thought they were dead. There were only 6 live ones I shipped and they all went to Farnham QC. so no harm done. The guy I shipped to said he just released them all...on his neighbours porch. ..hmmmm... doesn't @LE BARON live in Farnham?

Users who are viewing this thread