@Rruuff Day apparently Richard did live there but an influx of raccoons has driven him out. Think he went to Montreal. :Biggrin:
NO WAY Guys!
You've seen a few pics of my place over the years. Where else can you live in a city, albeit small, and have a cornfield (this year) right in the back yard

Now you dun it!
freaking-out-crying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Where's the lobster rolls Spence?
If that is what one of my Lunch Guests had yesterday … they look appetizing.
Heading to St.Stephen and back to St.Andrews again tomorrow … we will see what Lunch and Dinner has to offer. Kinda winging it for great Eateries (chatting with many locals for recommendations) … while touring to explore coastal architecture - for the business write off …
😂💸

It might have the same of everything purchased from their drive-thru window … BUT … this place just looks like a better place to get it from …
F91EEC26-37E2-4B82-9A63-A7482E245DB1.jpeg
St.Andrews NB

Last edited:
In a few hours I will be under water in the Bay of Fundy. Went on a 1km+ at Low Tide Beach walk today.
Awesome place (Hopewell Rocks)
View attachment 100279
View attachment 100278
View attachment 100277
Beautiful scenery. Great people. I use to spend time in N.B., N.S. and P.E.I. many years ago when I was a young man: an auditor for Petrofina - H.Q. in Montreal - lived on West Island. More time in N.S. as we had two big operations there. Great restaurants in Halifax back then - Five Fisherman comes to mind. Enjoy!!!

When I saw this i just had to take a picture for Spence.
We put the horns right up front Spence. LOL
If you wonder why the ARIES that is his astrological sign
Lots of detail in the paint and on the Harley in the Aries theme
And if you are wondering about the pedal bike well he got it from California several years ago. Has never rode it or even sat on it. Apparently some of the street gangs down there have their own particular style of bike and woo is he that is caught out of their territory. They are all chrome or even gold plated now a days

IMG_2364.JPG

IMG_2434.JPG

A group of rice burners were there as well. They have their own club and are more in to aesthetics than engine work although a chip or two is not frowned upon. All young guys and gals, no cotton heads there. A few funny shades though. Nice group to talk to and their trip is going out on the weekends to the various car shows. Just like a lot of the the "older" folks do.
14 degree camber on this. They told me it about a set of tires per month. Don't see much logic to it but hey, if that is their trip its OK with me
IMG_2402.JPG

IMG_2403.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread