Awesome weather is still holding out. Last year my car was in storage for the winter at this time. Today a sunny 16 degrees. Went for a rip.

Attachments

• IMG_7281.jpeg
    IMG_7281.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 6
great!, last year we had our corvette C6 2008 in Florida. This year it is in storage and we are here at Cape Haze, between Englewood and Boca Grande Fl, working with the disaster group, who will destroy our condo, totally inside, yes, right back to the studs. Our 6 buildings have northward of 12 million worth of damage. We were not here, until shortly after Ian, but it is now noted that the sustained winds were 200mph and gusts at 250mph. Governor Ron Desantis, will be declaring it, a category 5 shortly. This will be good for all, since no deductible will be charged to owners, then! Samaritans Purse, Salvation Army and Red Cross are all accepting donations for the thousands affected. Please do your part, if possible.

Awesome weather is still holding out. Last year my car was in storage for the winter at this time. Today a sunny 16 degrees. Went for a rip.
Nice car.
My insurance ran out just as the rainy season hit here. Sleeping now. four = months with the top down - was great!!!!

Reactions: kerry4 and BDK
When this happens (thoughts of Gary- Velocity Yellow) it's not long before the second picture happens. My son helps me line up so I don't scrape on anything. Tight but it fits.
Piss off is that they are announcing 22C and sunny on Saturday.
Sounds pretty bad out west
View attachment 102247

View attachment 102248
Better open the top so you can get out... lol...

Better open the top so you can get out... lol...
Once it is in place I can actually put the top down if I so wished. Just tight to get in to the basement. Downy and steel wool are all in. Just need the cover and battery tender hooked up. Insurance (liability) is off now. That is a $114 credit to my card.

Well. After a record breaking dry summer and a record breaking warm fall, we have fallen into nasty season with a vengeance. A week ago, I was grouse hunting on a plus 15 day. Minus 24, here today, calling for minus 28 tonight and in the last three days we have totaled just over a foot of snow. Have plowed three times so far and last year only plowed five times total. Piles are already high so the skid steer will get used soon I'm thinking.

PXL_20221107_234246451.jpg

Well. After a record breaking dry summer and a record breaking warm fall, we have fallen into nasty season with a vengeance. A week ago, I was grouse hunting on a plus 15 day. Minus 24, here today, calling for minus 28 tonight and in the last three days we have totaled just over a foot of snow. Have plowed three times so far and last year only plowed five times total. Piles are already high so the skid steer will get used soon I'm thinking.

View attachment 102422
You guys got hit early and hard

Yeah, tell me about it. Tons of snow here. Next day temperature -20 to -30 ? Been here3 40+ years and this is the worse weather ever.
Aweeee....Glad you guys in the Vancouver area finally get to expierence more than 5 cm of snow at once. I know it must be pure hell for the cities not being prepared with anything more than straw brooms to clear snow with. It's Christmas now enjoy. :Biggrin:

And for those who have a little chump change left over after Christmas you may want to consider this. Price on top right corner.
His family name is on his cars, top of windshield and the cars in the background are also his. He had 12 Ferraris, a few Lambos and Porsches plus a few odd balls like an Aqua car.
This was at the Montreal Auto Show. They had to fill up floor space. The guy lives south shore of Montreal some place around St. Julie. Maybe THE BOSS knows him??
Ford, Stellantis (Chrysler), Honda, Mercedes, Volvo, VW and luxury cars were not there so GM (all brands) and Toyota were the main guys. Then there were Kia, Hyundai and Subaru. Tesla had two cars
C8 Z06 is a bargain. Unfortunately it was a vert and I would want to see the engine so I didn't make an offer.
DSC_0613.JPG

DSC_0597.JPG

Woke up this morning to solid cloudy sky....errrr.... wait... that's not cloud.... that's smoke. Sure enough. The wind changed as is coming from the north where all the fires are. Pity the people with breathing issues. Lucky for us we have none. But it does make for some interesting pictures. This is our sunset tonight.
PXL_20230517_012953962~2.jpg

Woke up this morning to solid cloudy sky....errrr.... wait... that's not cloud.... that's smoke. Sure enough. The wind changed as is coming from the north where all the fires are. Pity the people with breathing issues. Lucky for us we have none. But it does make for some interesting pictures. This is our sunset tonight.
View attachment 109194
In Calgary, we are at the highest air quality warning level possible … “10+” 😱
No visible sun and everything was the colour of your corvette … and this is 100’s of kms away from much of the source.
IMG_9090.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: OL Yeller
In Calgary, we were at the highest air quality warning level possible … “10+” 😱
No visible sun and everything was the colour of your corvette … and this is 100’s of kms away from much of the source.
View attachment 109196
News said smoke from Alberta is as far east as Ontario.... We need a couple days of rain in a bad way.

Users who are viewing this thread