I wish I had time with my buddy in Sitka a couple of weeks ago!
6EF1FB6C-651A-4EC0-88E0-711071FF466D.jpeg

We could have driven that road.

Graham

Last edited:
It was a sad evening in many portions of Alberta. August 16 and we had "cover your tomatos" frost warnings...

Glad I paid attention as it hit 0 at my place last night.... grrrrr.... too early for that in my opinion... Not totally rare for us but not real common either. We usually get into September before the sheets come out. Not going to park the Vette just yet.

DSCN9987.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Nope. It's an Auburn. lol... Was american made at one time...Not sure what year this one is or who made it as the company changed hand a few times... would guess early 30's. Maybe a Speedster....

Nope. It's an Auburn. lol... Was american made at one time...Not sure what year this one is or who made it as the company changed hand a few times... would guess early 30's. Maybe a Speedster....
The hood ornament threw me. It’s real close to the Rolls ornament. Yes the name Auburn was considered in my answer but I assumed Auburn might have been a Rolls model. Only those who grew up in the 30’s would know about the Auburn....😉

Hmmmmm.... I'm a big lobster fan having been raised on them in NS but crab are good too...We didn't have Dungeness, we had snow crab. Use to catch them off the docks in Halifax harbour before urban pollution took over... The king crab is probably my fav of the crab family. Since it's all claw legs and no body to buy, it's a bit more bang for the buck..Still hard to beat a nice 2 or 3 pound lobster though

1566259042663.png

Eric, just could not get over how sweet the crab was. As soon as you finished one they plopped another on your plate, finally had to beg off, just could not eat anymore. Did not even need butter they were so good. Thought Florida Stone Crabs were good but these we just special. Right out of the water and onto the plate.