Passed on the “Have you heard of the CCF?” To this guy. Turns out he’s one of the brokers at my insurance office. I’ve seen this car here for 2 years now. Told him and showed him on his desktop the homepage. Hopefully signs up as I told him a little of the Kananaskis dinner cruise and he’s interested.

C90AF3A1-BFB1-4CD2-BC42-3581EA6F2CCB.jpeg
E64F4381-442B-4DC7-A0ED-BB670D36FDB1.jpeg

That might be a whole different Department. In the meantime the road is closed 😂
Mikey: You guys close off lanes when a bird dies? Someone gotta do an investigation?
Roads maintenance is responsible for any road kill. I’m in traffic operations and detours.

Deer,coyotes,rabbits,pet dogs and cats,any sort of furry four legged critters. That thing is fine where he is. The gutter. Not sure if you guys have these mangy cackling birds out east or not.

Magpies.

Next to pigeons,these have to be the most annoying things at 05:30 in the morning on a day off. So anytime one meets its demise,it’s a good day.

Quick addition here too.

Jenny comes to Canada in sept 17 for the first time. Sees one of these birds later in the day on the front lawn. Jumps up to the window. Says to me,”that’s a pretty bird,what kind is it?” I tell her a Magpie.

The next morning just before 6 am. She asks,”WTF is that cackling sound outside the bedroom window?”

I respond,”Remember that pretty bird from yesterday?” 😁😁

Roads maintenance is responsible for any road kill. I’m in traffic operations and detours.

Deer,coyotes,rabbits,pet dogs and cats,any sort of furry four legged critters. That thing is fine where he is. The gutter. Not sure if you guys have these mangy cackling birds out east or not.

Magpies.

Next to pigeons,these have to be the most annoying things at 05:30 in the morning on a day off. So anytime one meets its demise,it’s a good day.

Quick addition here too.

Jenny comes to Canada in sept 17 for the first time. Sees one of these birds later in the day on the front lawn. Jumps up to the window. Says to me,”that’s a pretty bird,what kind is it?” I tell her a Magpie.

The next morning just before 6 am. She asks,”WTF is that cackling sound outside the bedroom window?”

I respond,”Remember that pretty bird from yesterday?” 😁😁
Might as well send her a photo of the bird a year and a half later 😂

• Agree
Reactions: MikeysZ06
That might be a whole different Department. In the meantime the road is closed 😂
Just the 200 metres of the westbound left lane at Old Banff Coach road and Bow Trail. One of my everyday gigs. I’ll tell ya though,There’s some nice cars rolling out of the subdivisions back here every morning. Wentworth,Strathcona area.

2 C7s (yellow and red) last week and today. Said hello to the older girl in the red one this morning. Quickly mentioned CCF but the light turned green. She was topless,sans roof panel.

Reactions: ddgermann
The paint truck guys have that same pic on the wall in the back shop !! Lol. And a couple of others I’ll post pics of.

Thing is though that would’ve had to be moved prior to the paint truck coming down the road at a steady 20 kms/hr. Once the gun pack starts spraying,it follows the pre-programmed line pattern. You can’t stop the truck or it would keep spraying unless the kill switch is hit. Then,they’d have to start over and the lines wouldn’t match. But yeah,,,,Not the paint truck operators job.

• Informative
Reactions: ddgermann