Thanks Rruuff! I'm quite amazed at how a phone can take Panoramas like that.

Grand Canyon - on the left is the Skywalk - it's amazing!

IMG_2573.JPG

Botanical Beach, Victoria, BC

IMG_1049.JPG

Hoover Dam

IMG_2567.JPG

Last edited:
Keith... Great picture...
I think you can see my house from there!
How many fingers am I holding up??

Murray.. This is a great thread... Lots of outstanding pictures.
Lol
Graham

I see your middle finger. Our old '69 300 Deluxe L78,M21, 4.10 posi., SS396 Chevelle is in Langley. Say hi to Rick if you see him.

tn_Our Silver SS396 Side View.JPG

hmmmmm.... Garry! What were you waiting for.... beautiful crop and beautiful evening.... bring down that 744.47 rwhp/658.82 rwtq Velocity yellow combine.... lol....

red moon harvest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty then.... Brenda and I laft the farm today for the first real run.... Up to Cochrane in the foothills, back through Calgary and East towards Drumheller ... then back North and West to home.... put 500km on the baby... now ready for first oil change.... here's my random pic.... killer fuel mileage.... gotta love that.... even if gas is cheap right now.... and surprise surprise, ran into another DSOM from Edmonton.... just outside of Cochrane... not a common colour here so that was kewl....

Finally a run.jpg

OK , here's one you'll never guess what it is , but they say it never hails at night. Well july 7 , 2007 a wicked storm hit us here on the farm. My security camera at night picked up the motion of the hail going basically horizontally with the wind, the flash went on and captured this sycaldelic shot of the hail stones.
Hail.JPG

very kewl picture xfire.... I get some real winners off the security cams as well.... At least you knew what that one was....I'd have posted it as as some kind of alien invading the farm.... lol...

Users who are viewing this thread